Jason Cummings - Leigh Griffiths abuse has gone too far

A good family man?

He certainly has started a family with plenty different women!

If Cummings ever has a daughter, would he be ok with Griffiths babysitting her..?
This is correct. On Father's day he has to run a bus to get his weans to a communal venue.

Dear Jason

Your mate is a Racist who tried to nonce a schooly

And you are an immature fanny with a stupid tattoo

All the best

NASH

Just stuck on PLZ soccer to see Tam McManus greeting and surprise surprise the four celtic fans on the panel are saying “people should be jailed for giving Griffiths abuse”. Absolutely disgusting!

Cummings has really let himself down here. Defending the undefendable Griffiths is not going to win you any points. Griffiths is a horrific person and bring the abuse he gets on himself time after time.

Leigh Griffiths doesn't actually bother me as I know in the not to distant future that he will be that desperate for cash for smack that he will be hanging about Edinburgh train station offering hand jobs to folks. Karma is a b##ch

JASON CUMMINGS has branded rival supporters DISGUSTING over the abuse of Leigh Griffiths.

A section of the Hearts support targeted Dundee striker Griffiths with chants during Saturday’s 1-1 draw.

The troubled on-loan Celtic forward was abused mercilessly throughout his 69 minutes on the park.

Team-mate Cummings, who was also targeted after grabbing a late equaliser at Tynecastle, has backed the former Scotland striker.

He said: “It goes too far. It’s almost like you get your ticket and it says in small print, you can say what you want, do what you want, don’t worry about it.

“Some of the abuse is disgusting. If you were to say stuff like that in any other walk of life or any other job, the police would be involved.

“I don’t know how it’s right that when it comes to a game of football they can say what they want, do what they want.

“People say it’s part of the job because you’re in the public eye, but it really shouldn’t be, especially with some of the horrible messages you receive online. But what can you do about it?

“Leigh’s a good lad, a family man and we are just all human beings doing our job.

“You do get a bit of stick and that comes with the job I suppose, but for me sometimes it’s too far.

“Griff’s coping alright, he’s used to it.

“He’s a top pro and — similar to me — it probably just drives him on more.

“It doesn’t really bother him, but you can be sure he’d rather not get that
Pathetic comments

The football stadium is quickly becoming the last public square in the UK where you can hear what people really think about many issues.
Often this can be extremely ugly and much of it should be condemned.
However, amongst all the offensive stuff there often emerges difficult truths that society especially those who seek to control the narratives, would prefer were never publically aired.

I am uncomfortable about jeering another person on the pitch in regard to their private lives as I wouldn't do it if I saw them in the street, on the other hand, when it happens to someone like Griffiths, it is one thing to condemn it, but another to condemn it whilst ignoring the part he has himself played in provoking it and it is totally off the scale to tell lies in order to make Griffiths out to be someone undeserving of such public disapproval as Cummings is prepared to do.

Further, there is a huge difference in shouting racial abuse regarding someone's skin colour an aspect of our humanity none of us can control from the sort of vituperation directed at someone who continually makes a public exhibition of himself through his own delinquent behaviour.

I don’t know why people are getting pissed off with this. It’s not like his own team mate is going to come out and say “aye, he is a peado right enough”
Not sure that’s why folk are annoyed. It’s the stuff he’s going out saying which seems to be a bit of a party line like against fans who chant songs about Griffiths like “police should be involved” or “Griff is a model pro and good family man”. That’s three outlets I’ve seen today already saying police should be involved against fans who give Griffiths abuse. Police should be involved but it’s not fans who should be arrested.

Plenty of people have their demons. Drink. Drugs. Just a general all round arsehole. Mental illness.

But once you start messing about with children you cannot recover from it and deserves every bit of stick he gets. No amount or drink, drugs or depression leads any adult male into thinking chatting up wee lassies is ok. Zero excuse for it.

"A top pro - similar to me"

Sorry mate but you both are prime examples to young footballers on what not to do if you want to play at a high level.

Both wasted umpteen chances to do alot better with griffiths going that bit further and becoming a racist nonse.

Fcuk off cummings ya waste of space.
He isn’t calling himself a top pro. He’s saying that similar to him the abuse drives him on.

He deserves everything he gets. Despise him with a vengeance. A vile creature of a man. Walking about as if he owned Ibrox don't know how he got away with that. You reap what you sow. The downward spiral begins.

Cummings is a halfwit and just think we had fans drooling over him. Never ever was he anywhere good enough to wear a Rangers top.

Just stuck on PLZ soccer to see Tam McManus greeting and surprise surprise the four celtic fans on the panel are saying “people should be jailed for giving Griffiths abuse”. Absolutely disgusting!

The poor Leigh narrative has been well and truly set on that show. Perter Martin sets the agenda and they all go along with it. After he kicked the smoke bomb into the stand Martin slated the St Johnstone fans and then said Leigh has apologised so it's time for us all to move on.

JASON CUMMINGS has branded rival supporters DISGUSTING over the abuse of Leigh Griffiths.

A section of the Hearts support targeted Dundee striker Griffiths with chants during Saturday’s 1-1 draw.

The troubled on-loan Celtic forward was abused mercilessly throughout his 69 minutes on the park.

Team-mate Cummings, who was also targeted after grabbing a late equaliser at Tynecastle, has backed the former Scotland striker.

He said: “It goes too far. It’s almost like you get your ticket and it says in small print, you can say what you want, do what you want, don’t worry about it.

“Some of the abuse is disgusting. If you were to say stuff like that in any other walk of life or any other job, the police would be involved.

“I don’t know how it’s right that when it comes to a game of football they can say what they want, do what they want.

“People say it’s part of the job because you’re in the public eye, but it really shouldn’t be, especially with some of the horrible messages you receive online. But what can you do about it?

“Leigh’s a good lad, a family man and we are just all human beings doing our job.

“You do get a bit of stick and that comes with the job I suppose, but for me sometimes it’s too far.

“It doesn’t really bother him, but you can be sure he’d rather not get that much stick.”
"A good man and a family guy"
Fuxake

“It doesn’t really bother him, but you can be sure he’d rather not get that much stick.”
Your team mates a pedo. It doesn’t really bother him. Might as well do it all the more.
top pros.

He was probably asked about it after the game, he’s hardly going to come out and say “aye the little paedo deserves all he gets, 100% behind the hearts fans on that one”.
Top pro though? Cummings was always a bit of a joker.

It's amusing the amount of support this little rat gets but the same people actively encourage abuse on Morelos because he's got a bit of a temper on a football pitch.

Back