Jason Cummings told he's free to leave Forest

Such a shame as he was a pretty good prospect a few years ago, needs to knock the carry on out his head and focus on his football career otherwise he'll continue on the slippery slope.

If he comes back up the road to Scotland he'll be a good player for someone, I had good hopes for him when he came on loan and he loved his time at Rangers,hopefully he can get his game back on track and wish him well.

With 12 months left on his contract.

Would he be a good cover option given his presumably low wages? I wouldn't want to rely on him but could be a good option to have in the squad.

Am I mad? :))
Yes you are certified mad Haha hopefully does well elsewhere non the less.. he seems like a mad one tbh.

Why am I not surprised by this, bit of a waster of a boy needs to get his head straight or he will end up like a long line of Scottish players who end up pissing away their careers.

Best he can hope for is Hibs taking him back.

No?! Simply because is a natural finisher and will do harm in the Premiership, no doubt about that. Like with many Scots, his move to England didn`t come off. Good lad, so I hope he gets a decent move and back on track.

The fact that Gary O`Connor is being mentioned by so many posters in comparison should be ringing alarm bells with the guy... but if he`s been binned by the likes of Forest; he`s nowhere near our standards of today.
A couple of years ago, yes; and we welcomed him as we made our way back;and thanked him for his contribution. But we have moved on at a vast rate. As @WATPWATP said above, Hibs or the reformed band at QPR.

Back