Jason Cummings tweet

Suppose it depends on the person. Some people it would be water off a ducks back and some would get seriously upset.

That's the thing with social media you never see these fckers outside where it counts. Maybe some take it for what it is. Tons of twats that only really say stuff when hiding behind a keyboard.
I think you meant water off a dugs back - remember this is FF :D

I have never seen fans celebrate a Scottish cup win quite like hibs. It’s incredible that some of their fans are tweeting stuff like “he won the Scottish cup with us, he won’t with you”. Aye nae bother, forgot we had won it 30 times in between your last two.

......and he doesn't half like to celebrate his goals in style. Here's hoping he can celebrate at least a couple of wins against the filth this season and a Scottish Cup win. Welcome to The Rangers Jason !!

I think the bold Jason should remove the Twitter app from his phone until he gets the 6 months over with. It is a disaster waiting to happen.

Get the head down son, do the business on the park first.

Would love to know where all this "best signing since Gazza" optimism/pish is coming from.

A guy who couldn't get a game at a struggling Notts Forrest side.

Let's hope he can transfer his confidence into performances in a Rangers jersey before getting ahead of ourselves.

Didn't realise the amount he has scored against us till I watched that vid. If he does the business for us he will become the most hated AND most loved player in scotland!

Didn't realise the amount he has scored against us till I watched that vid. If he does the business for us he will become the most hated AND most loved player in scotland!
One of the main reasons so many of us wanted him 18 months ago.

Suppose it depends on the person. Some people it would be water off a ducks back and some would get seriously upset.

That's the thing with social media you never see these fckers outside where it counts. Maybe some take it for what it is. Tons of twats that only really say stuff when hiding behind a keyboard.

Dugs back surely?

The best bit is he isn’t going to be one of these not celebrate a goal against his old team types.

Will probably wind the spoon burners upon end every time he scores for us and if it’s against them and he celebrates with the shoooshed fingers etc he likes to do - riot! :D

Back