Jason Holt

Certainly shouldn't be any negativity towards Holt. Always gave us his best, some good performances for is in the championship, just lacks the physicality to make the next step up. All the best wherever he ends up.
My only negative was his ordering off last season at Hibs.
Senseless.
And it does count because one of the sticks we get beat with, by ourselves as much as anybody else, is our record against Hibs which would probably be improved had he not been sent off.

Jason Holt is a good footballer and a top professional. Unfortunately for him, his time at Ibrox has come and gone. He is better than any other non OF midfielder in Scotland
He’s done well but there are a few I’d be signing before him if it came to it.
I’ll start with Kamara and Cochrane.

He’s done well but there are a few I’d be signing before him if it came to it.
I’ll start with Kamara and Cochrane.

Kamara is already coming to us, so I didn't include him. Cochrane will more than likely go on to be a better player than Holt, but as of today Holt is a better player and more valuable to teams fighting for points in the spl

I like Holt, always gave his best for us just a shame it wasn’t good enough.

This, I loved Jason Holt's attitude
Had the rest of our squad had the same we'd never have spent an extra season in the championship
Wish the wee man all the very best

I think you answered your own question OP with the “holding his own at Fleetwood” remark. That immediately disqualifies him as not being good enough. As others have said, Holt had given everything and more in a Rangers shirt, but effort alone is never enough. Unlike others, he fully contributed to our return to the top. He will be welcome at our 55 party

Honest pro who done us a turn. I wouldn't say a bad word about him but we need quality and I don't think he'll be back.

Back