Jason Kerr - St Johnstone CB

MSF

Anyone really impressed with him on Saturday?

Thought he was really good, although didn’t have too much to deal with as Defoe is completely static, but he did well with anything that came his way.

Impressed me way more than Scott McKenna ever has.

Yeah he seems like a player who remains under the radar but is actually probably one of the best centre backs in the league.

What stood out was how mobile he was. Most Scottish Centre Back’s looks like they are wearing led boots but he was so quick across the ground and could do the basics well.

The lad has come in over the last 2 seasons and looks to be a very good player.

I think he’ll go on to play at a high level.

We played into his hands and fired balls up to a 5ft 7' striker.

How did the lad play in the three games against the bheggars where they were pumped?

We even managed to make Bell and Foster look good.

Was he their captain? Thought he looked decent but hard to judge as we offered not much in the way of attacks...

EDIT: No...That was Shaughnessy...

Anyone really impressed with him on Saturday?

Thought he was really good, although didn’t have too much to deal with as Defoe is completely static, but he did well with anything that came his way.

Impressed me way more than Scott McKenna ever has.

He had a decent game but its hard to judge on 1 game as he will probably not get an easier 90 minutes this season. He was up against a 5.5 Jermaine Defoe who's only service was long useless balls and no balls behind him all day for anyone to chase in behind. He breezed it and no wonder.

Back