Jason Tindall To Be New Bournemouth Manager.

His main focus must be to keep them in the Championship. They strike me as a club that could be another Sunderland or Hull & drop quickly into league one. Due to their size, league one is probably their level but they have a mountain of debt which would kill them down there.

I expect nothing but free fall for them now
Agree with this. Can’t see them bouncing straight back up or even being back in the epl over the next few years. Could even do what hull did last year and get relegated again

Who? Seriously never heard of the guy. Appointing the assistant doesn't often go well. Thankfully it did for us when Souness left. Less so when Smith left.

Surely Jamie OHara is in the mix?? Manager at that big team Billacary Town or whatever they go by

He’s been Howes assistant for years and also played for Bournemouth for about 10years
Going for stability I suppose

Never understood why teams that have an assistant who assisted the manager to get them relegated or perform poorly then manages to get the top gig.

Has there been many success stories where that has worked well in the past?

Longer term Assistant manager of relegated or badly performing team comes good?

Cant think of any off top of my head?

At least they've stuck to their guns and not just picked a washed up dud off the merry go round.

A lot of the merry go round managers seem to be done for now. Only Moyes and maybe Pearson if he qualifies that are left that can get a job, but it looks like it’s over for the likes of Pardew, Big Sam, McLaren and Mark Hughes. Clubs finally wising up to it and giving less experienced coaches a go. As others have said though, it’s a huge job so I’m surprised they couldn’t snap up Pochettino.

Unless he's a miracle worker that's been working under the radar screen we will never again see them in the Premiership

Better known for its overcrowded beaches than the football team.
How can they survive on crowds of 10000

Not sure appointing your assistant as manager is the best way forward in this day and age.

I hope they stay down forever.

I hate watching a game from their ground, the camera angle is basically a guy standing on the touchline.

Their ground and Ross County's should be banned from TV viewing :D

Who? Seriously never heard of the guy. Appointing the assistant doesn't often go well. Thankfully it did for us when Souness left. Less so when Smith left.
You've never heard of him but you know he's the current assistant? haha

Back