JD Sports

Was in the Cumbernauld branch the other week buying my son some clothes, I asked for a bag, daft bint behind the counter starts putting in a Celtic carrier bag, I said what’s that meant to be? She said it’s the only bags we have, I said well don’t bother there’s no way I’m carrying that about in public, promptly walked out the shop.

Was in the Cumbernauld branch the other week buying my son some clothes, I asked for a bag, daft bint behind the counter starts putting in a Celtic carrier bag, I said what’s that meant to be? She said it’s the only bags we have, I said well don’t bother there’s no way I’m carrying that about in public, promptly walked out the shop.
They aint very bright in that shop.
Good at having a chinwag with each other.

Would also have told them to %^*& off

Call it pretty but absolutely no chance am I walking about with a bag covered in that shite

One in town tried same with my misses, she also told them to ram it.

How to lose a fair percentage of customers.

and Illegal immigrants by the container load.

giphy.gif

New banknock was rampant but where is the nearest RC primary school.
Always thought Bonnybridge would be a prod place
Yeah it is, Banknock just has the same issues Kilsyth has, noisy and antisocial always seems to be those who think they’re Irish.
The nearest primary is Bonnybridge for them though they do have a chapel next to the co-op

Yeah it is, Banknock just has the same issues Kilsyth has, noisy and antisocial always seems to be those who think they’re Irish.
The nearest primary is Bonnybridge for them though they do have a chapel next to the co-op
Not totally accurate but kilsyth had the majority of prods staying to right side of the town driving from say banknock , and most tims to the left of road that would take you to cnauld

Reactions: hms
Not totally accurate but kilsyth had the majority of prods staying to right side of the town driving from say banknock , and most tims to the left of road that would take you to cnauld
Didn’t know that and I stayed up Howe Rd for a short time.

the retail partner thing doesn't bother me as such as it's business but tweeting c'mon celtic and trying to hand out mentally challenged bags in their shops?....... they can now do one

Never understand why a retail store would get involved in this kind of thing. A small independent retailer fair enough. Even if you're a sponsor or have a partnership it is usually advisable to keep it a little separated.

That is just a good reason not to use them.

Back