Jean Claude Darchville

I can't read his name without hearing na na na na na after it:) Where did he go after Rangers? He always threatened to score an amazing goal where he beat half the team, it never really happened though.

I can't read his name without hearing na na na na na after it:) Where did he go after Rangers? He always threatened to score an amazing goal where he beat half the team, it never really happened though.
Went back to France, na na na na na

GD19183704.jpg

Do the salute and see if he does it back.

A few years ago my mate and his wife were on holiday. My mates missus text my wife a photo of a guy lying by the pool with the text saying "You'll never believe this". Now in all fairness the bloke did have a passing resemblance to David Beckham, but self catering in Benidorm, nah. She got a bit of stick for a long time :D

As an aside, does anyone have a link to the English commentary for the away leg in Lisbon? Can only find the Archie Macpherson commentary.

Just landed his wee boy is going mental so probably going to leave it

Still only 90% same ears but he looks younger now than when he played with us and he was old back then

I would have asked him right away. "Awww Jean-Claude, you're ma hero mate." :D

Go for it OP. It'll be easy. Just walk up yo him and say "Gawny geez the salute, big man?" He'll be fine with it, I guarantee you. No way he'll call the Gendarmerie over :D

Just landed his wee boy is going mental so probably going to leave it

Still only 90% same ears but he looks younger now than when he played with us and he was old back then
Misread that and thought for a second it said “he was older and black then”

Just give him a salute. He'll either crack a smile or look extremely baffled. Either way, you'll enjoy it.

Back