Jean Johansson nominated for a Bafta

ezgif-2-c41810a4fd9e.gif
Wtf is that ?

Get voting for a good Bearette and stop that wee tim Compston
3 votes from me.

Anyone but the midget mentally challenged.

Where you getting she's a Yes Voter? Looks to me what I saw on Twitter she is Left Wing Labour Supporter as she posted that's who she voted in May and all through her timeline is Labour stuff. She also retweeted a post that condemned the National for supporting Italy against England and answered Tom Hunters article about now is not the time for Indy2 with 'Agree'. She consistently tweets or rewteets good luck to the England team and 95% of her posts are Race related (I'm sure she has a lot more experience than most being mixed) and anything anti-Tory (not surprising for a Labour Supporter). So whatever you saw looks like it has changed significantly or you mistook support for an article is support for the SNP and Independence?

She also said on Jeremy Vine that she liked Ruth Davidson. Not something a rabid Nat would say, but a Labour supporter capable of mature; nuanced debate might well come out with it.

If you watched this i think you'd change your mind .

Vote Jean !! :))
Im not a member of The Orange but Tennant’s reaction to his family who were/are was f.ucking outrageous, I wanted to kick my TV in. He looked like he was being presented with a Black Mamba when he picked up the collarette (sp?).
He barely acknowledged his big bad Proddy relatives setting up a hospital that was open to all yet literally passed his pants with pride and emotion when he heard about other’s involvement in Bloody Sunday.
Prick!

As for the lovely Jean... I’m more than interested in her face so my politics and morals can fly out the window on this occasion.

Im not a member of The Orange but Tennant’s reaction to his family who were/are was f.ucking outrageous, I wanted to kick my TV in. He looked like he was being presented with a Black Mamba when he picked up the collarette (sp?).
He barely acknowledged his big bad Proddy relatives setting up a hospital that was open to all yet literally passed his pants with pride and emotion when he heard about other’s involvement in Bloody Sunday.
Prick!

As for the lovely Jean... I’m more than interested in her face so my politics and morals can fly out the window on this occasion.

The Orange community were ethnically cleansed from Londonderry, and that scumbag Tennant was siding with the IRA terrorists.

Back