Jean-Pierre Nsame Young Boys Striker

So this thread is based on a tweet by some random with a few hundred followers?

And nothing else?

That goal scoring record for last season is ridiculous, can’t see him being cheap.

I'm not sure anyone knows how much it would take to sign Nsame?

One report in the winter window suggested €5m to Krasnador. Another;

"This week Russian media is reporting that Krasnodar and Locomotiv are monitoring the player’s situation and both clubs are willing to activate Nsame’s 15 Millions Euro release clause and take him out of Berne."

This is the type of player we should be looking to pick up before they reach a team like YBB. Get some some good seasons out them and move them on for profit. Covid has probably dented our transfer ambitions this summer but I believe Ross Wilson will identify young up and coming players like Hagi and get them to us.

I'm not sure anyone knows how much it would take to sign Nsame?

One report in the winter window suggested €5m to Krasnador. Another;

"This week Russian media is reporting that Krasnodar and Locomotiv are monitoring the player’s situation and both clubs are willing to activate Nsame’s 15 Millions Euro release clause and take him out of Berne."

You'd think it would be way over the €5 million, but who know. If we had a striker just off the back of scoring a goal a game in a season we’d be wanting weighed in!

I am being positive. He would be a great signing, would be more than happy if he signed

I know you're positive about it mate, I was referring to your comment " Would be a terrific signing, people writing him off on this forum don't have a scooby"...

It just didn't make sense to me as no one had written him off in the thread.

Sorry but what’s the fascination with this guy, a couple of good seasons, failed trial and Walsall at 23, is it the fancy name, can guarantee half the people haven’t watched him play
It’s down to stats, pretty sure Ive seen you use stats for justifying why we should or shouldn’t sign a player. What’s the difference?

I watched him last night. Mixed game.

He missed a great opportunity you'd expect a striker to bury and his overall shooting was a bit wayward. Passing was quite poor too. I see his shooting accuracy was down to 33%.

Good strength, movement and link up. He was peeling out wide (right side) on a number of occassions. Causing Sion problems and winning fouls in wider areas.

Aerial, much like Morelos. Won a few, lost out on a few more than he won.

Held the ball up edge of the box, turned his man and slipped a ball to Aesiber (or whatnever the boy is called) who placed it straight at the keeper.

Should really have had a goal and an assist.
In his video I thought he had a poor first touch at some of his goals. I’d be sceptical he’s better than the other names we’ve seen, but if he’s a poacher with that chances we can create he could score a shit load!

Young boys have won the season 3yrs in a row, and in those 3 yrs have sold at least two players for around the 6-7m mark, maybe they are willing to sell him

You'd think it would be way over the €5 million, but who know. If we had a striker just off the back of scoring a goal a game in a season we’d be wanting weighed in!

Some would probably cash in a lot a few million as they would find a negative in his game but I get you.

Arsenal want £8m + for Florian Balogun, he's never played a single minute of first team football.

I know you're positive about it mate, I was referring to your comment " Would be a terrific signing, people writing him off on this forum don't have a scooby"...

It just didn't make sense to me as no one had written him off in the thread.

Look back, one or 2 pretty much have. Its usual for FF lol :p

Anyway let's hope for 3 points today. That's what matters!

Can’t help but think of “Naeshame“ whenever I see his name.
If he does come to us I hope he is at least as good as the original Naismith.

Gerrard saying there is no interest:

Gerrard revealed: "We're close on a couple of things that are brewing away but Nsame isn't a name we should be linked with.

"There are many other names out there but I can't control that.

Gerrard revealed: "We're close on a couple of things that are brewing away but Nsame isn't a name we should be linked with.

Quite right. Looks like Gerrard knows his history too.

Gutted :(

Where did the link for this Cedric guy come from? Decent record the last season, interesting.
Was mentioned on the Alex Rae thread a few hours ago.

Poster said he had heard a rumour we were signing him after the Swiss league ends tomorrow

Someone will start a thread on him soon.

Back