Jean-Pierre Nsame Young Boys Striker

Could actually see there being truth in this Itten rumour, Jordan Campbell has mentioned in his Athletic articles we are looking at a more “target man” type of striker and after seeing people talk of his play style he fits that bill.

Why? We signed Morelos from HJK and he had been excellent. Don't need to play for the top teams to be a good player.

St Gallen are a decent side and on the face of it he has a decent record, always someone around to piss on the chips and throw in that they’re ‘underwhelmed’ on here of course.

If he’s replacing Morelos I’d be disappointed because he just looks like a poacher and not much else.

This based on the YouTube clip? According to Transfermkt he also plays as an attacking mid and has a 1 in 2 goal scoring record in that position which suggests he has more to his game if accurate.

seems to be on fire right now and highly thought of ,I’m all for it ,this was posted yesterday .

Cedric Itten (23) with a career day for

@FCSG_1879

3 goals

1 assist

5 shots on goal

Hit woodwork

2 key passes All in 62 minutes.

That is 20 goals on the season for the former Basel product.

Any clubs need a prolific striker for the 2020/21 season?

Odd. Especially when you said he just looks like a poacher and nothing else.

Nevertheless you will be well positioned to tell us his strengths and weaknesses and why a 23 year old current Swiss international isn't good enough to be considered.

If he’s the Morelos replacement then I’d be disappointed is all I’m saying.

Having seen him loads what is it about him that makes you say that? On the face of it he looks decent, young and a big guy capable of doing damage in our league.

That said I haven’t seen him play like you have.

Top of the table clash and Nsame has got two goals in the opening 25 mins.

what I do notice, in relation to Cedric Itten, he doesn’t appear to be in the St Gallen squad for tonight, not listed as injured or suspended according to the FotMob live score app.

Reading too much into that maybe?

Why? We signed Morelos from HJK and he had been excellent. Don't need to play for the top teams to be a good player.
Not a sexy enough name.
Hasn’t won Ballon d’or, or whatever it’s called.
Two really good reasons, if you ask me.

If he’s replacing Morelos I’d be disappointed because he just looks like a poacher and not much else.
I know, these poacher feckers.
Stand around all day doing nothing other than score goals.

Seriously mate, I do get where you’re coming from, but I don’t think Gerrard would want such a one dimensional player so I’d expect he’d be more than that.

Last edited:
Back