Jelavic or prso

Prso was a warrior, Jelavic had the sauce.

Depends what pressed your buttons, I wouldn’t be looking to talk either one down in favour of the other.

Just watched the 0-5 game at Rugby Park again on YouTube and I always remember Lafferty’s goals but Jelavic’s freekick in that game is incredible.

He was so good, far too good for this league. Prso was an absolute warrior & scored plenty important goals for us.

For me Jelavic all day long though. The complete striker, finishing, touch, composure, enough pace to get in behind without being rapid.

Genuinely surprised at the number of people who think Jelavic was a better player than Pršo. The big man carried us one season, and therein lies one major difference, Jelavic for sure played under a better manager in a cohesive team.

I actually don't know, it's a difficult one. I think I'd probably go for Prso t be honest but Jelavic was a brilliant player.

Imagine having the both of them at the same time? :oops:

Genuinely surprised at the number of people who think Jelavic was a better player than Pršo. The big man carried us one season, and therein lies one major difference, Jelavic for sure played under a better manager in a cohesive team.
I totally agree with you, I can only assume a lot of voters are too young to remember the real Prso.

Jelavic was great and better in and around the box but he needed players close to him giving him service. Prso in his prime could create something out of nothing so he edges it for me.

Also, to folk saying Jelavic was on a “different level” need to remember Prso scored 4 goals in a CL match and played in a final.

Prso for me. Just wish we have got him earlier in his career. Am sure he said similar, if ever a player was suited to Rangers it was him.

Yeah I’m very surprised that people are saying Jelavic ‘easily’ or whatever. No way is there that size of gap between their contributions.

I haven’t read the full thread but there’s simply no debate for me. Jelavic all day long.
I actually thought Prso was a bit overrated and very slow.

Bored..if could take one of them and put on our current team who would it be?
Jelavic just for me

As a Ranger Jelavic,but if you're asking which one would I take at their peak,Prso.

Prso was basically done by the time he signed for us,still a great season and a half but he was crippled,however the Prso who played against us for Monaco was outstanding.

We got Jelavic coming into his prime, we got Prso on the decline. If it's at the peak of their powers, I'd pick Prso but not much in it.

Latest posts

Back