Jermain Defoe’s New AirPods.

On another note, maybe something to club could look at offering in the retail store.

The potential merchandise opportunities are huge. Definitely something the Club should be working on along with other high quality earphone companies.

In all seriousness, I hope the club are forward thinking with their merchandise.

Stuff like this, even if priced very highly, will sell I’m certain.
Likewise a limited edition malt whisky and the like.

Christ, deliver average lager for £15 for 12 bottles with the crest and name all over it and most people would take one a week.

In all seriousness, I hope the club are forward thinking with their merchandise.

Christ, deliver average lager for £15 for 12 bottles with the crest and name all over it and most people would take one a week.

That would be brilliant. Especially a quality beer company, but the Tennents deal might effect that.

I was thinking when they did the projections recently that there is no reason why they couldn’t adapt those Xmas projectors you get and sell them with different Rangers crests.

They're excellent. Wonder if he went out his way to get them or they were a gift. He definitely seems to love it here.

Back