Jermain Defoe .I love you even more.

kWU0tin.jpg

Two loves, one pic.

Love Defoe, latest of a long list that wished he had found the Rangers family sooner ie Hately,Wilkins and Gascoigne to name a few. Hope he is here for 55 and more.

Whose shirt collection is that? His? He's too young for the 92 season surely?

Nah its classicfootballshirts store, they bring a range of retro tops and clothes for this programme that are relevant to the players career. The guy presenting had the 92/93 Rangers top on. Think theyre based in Manchester but have stores all over the UK

Well that puts the question of if he is staying and signing on for another year . He's staying

Absolute goldust.
That jacket is an absolute topper
Still have a couple of jerseys from that season;and a black half zip fleece top that I won in a Rangers News Competition(entries on a postcard :)) )
The fleece still makes rare appearances nearly 30 years later:)
Well in Jermaine, I hope you spend the rest of your playing days with us.
WATP indeed. :cool:

Still have a couple of jerseys from that season;and a black half zip fleece top that I won in a Rangers News Competition(entries on a postcard :)) )
The fleece still makes rare appearances nearly 30 years later:)
Well in Jermaine, I hope you spend the rest of your playing days with us.
WATP indeed. :cool:

A wise man keeps his old Rangers gear. Something I wish I'd done from when I was younger.

My daughter has been told to keep every Rangers jersey she owns.

Had that full track when I was a wee guy, fuckin loved it.
Also the umbro tracky from about 89

How lucky are we?

Not just a huge talent but an absolutely first class role model for all the younger players at the club.

Back