Jermain Defoe is just a brilliant guy!

Top man, his example should be followed by some of your Premier league pin up boys who act like compete a.rseholes most of the time.

He is an amazing guy . He helps so many people especially children and doesn’t draw attention to it . So happy he’s with us

You just know he’s doing this cause he cares and I’m proud he is our player who can bring a smile to kids so ill.
He is just an absolute diamond of a guy.

Is there a finer ambassador for example and decency in sport, never mind football, than Jermaine? If there is, I've yet to see him (or her for that matter). A genuinely thoughtful and selfless human being by the looks of it.

We are lucky to have him at our club.

Is there a finer ambassador for example and decency in sport, never mind football, than Jermaine? If there is, I've yet to see him (or her for that matter). A genuinely thoughtful and selfless human being by the looks of it.

We are lucky to have him at our club.

There isn’t, he is a class act.

Nobody could polish his boots.

Get him his badges and get ready to offer him a coaching role when he hangs up his boots

A true ranger I wish we had signed way before now

Guy just gets it

I've not had this kind of man love since Brian Laudrup.

Seriously.

He’s an example that all young players should follow. Make a great career without becoming a self-important big head and be happy to give something back to those less fortunate.

You just know he's not doing it for the publicity its because he genuinely cares for sick kids a credit to himself and the club

What a tragedy for little Sean i’d like to think the wee sowel is made as comfortable as possible it certainly puts life in perspective and all of us worrying about what songs we can’t sing
God bless him

poor wee chap! i just love the fact that Jermain does this kind of thing on his down time. its the way someone who makes a living from kicking a ball about should do more often rather than posting instagram posts of the new wrap on their Million quid supercar

Not sure if this is allowed but the man and the child in the photo received some devastating news and are trying to raise funds. https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/maggie-smith-2?utm_term=R3RbZvGBz

That’s tragic.

If you know the family, it might be worth mentioning to the Co-op do free funeral provision for kids. It’s not completely free as there are other fees to pay, but it does relieve some of the stress and cost for parents in this situation. (I know as family members went through similar)

https://www.co-operativefuneralcare.co.uk/arranging-a-funeral/funeral-choices/childrens-funerals/

Back