Jermain Defoe is just a brilliant guy!

I really like everything about Defoe, a complete gentleman who thinks of others before himself, a class act both on and off the pitch.

An altogether amazing guy, consummate professional and we are privileged to have him. Hopefully he brought a little comfort to the wee lad’s family.

Last edited:
Anybody else get the feeling that Defoe wishes he made this move in his younger years? He does without a doubt.

It’s hypothetical and he would’ve been no good in the previous years and management.

Life is all about timing and he is here at the right time.

Bring it home JD.

Anybody else get the feeling that Defoe wishes he made this move in his younger years? He does without a doubt.

It’s hypothetical and he would’ve been no good in the previous years and management.

Life is all about timing and he is here at the right time.

Bring it home JD.
He’s said so himself.

Whatever cheer he can bring to they kids is priceless.
Seems a thoroughly decent chap !!

The guy's a class act. Saw what he done with young Bradley the Sunderland fan who was dying..
Lot of us are fighting amongst ourselves about what songs should/shouldn't be sung when there's young kids in hospital fighting for their lives..
Put's it all into perspective...

Reactions: SSR
This! You dont hear of him doing this through him, its the families. He's doing it cause he can and it is right, not for PR.
100 % he helped out with something for a friend of mine and in such a way that no one else would have known I just love him

love the guy, i remember one of our posters slating him during the Bradley Lowrie time, and said he "wouldn't go in to details" about why he didnt like Defoe, lets hope he has eaten some humble pie and has changed his opinion on him.

Back