Jermaine Defoe

Hope he still has legs left after the curfew is lifted going this long without football can't be good for the older pros trying to keep fit

He has looked after himself so we could be lucky. Fantastic influence and benchmark for the youngsters to look up to.

I don't rate him at all in terms of playing within our system.

He's a good enough finisher that you could build a team around him but that would be silly considering his age.

Doesn't have the pace or strength to take most of the chances we create for him and leaves a lot to be desired in and out of possession.

Shouldn't have been given a years extension imo, limits how many strikers we can bring in.

We‘ll still get a couple of years out of him before he joins the coaching staff. An absolute role model

He's a good enough finisher that you could build a team around him but that would be silly considering his age.

Doesn't have the pace or strength to take most of the chances we create for him and leaves a lot to be desired in and out of possession.

Shouldn't have been given a years extension imo, limits how many strikers we can bring in.

Have you fell and hit your head?

Oh wait no, its Necro, mr Negative who jumps into threads and takes the polar opposite view from everyone else.

Get a life.

Love him.

There's no e in Jermain
here we go again. grammar police should get a ban. can just imagine how you all were at school, wee Specky, plukey faced virgins sitting up the front of the class with your hands up waiting to answer every question the teacher asked. get a fvckin life.

Have you fell and hit your head?

Oh wait no, its Necro, mr Negative who jumps into threads and takes the polar opposite view from everyone else.

Get a life.
Sorry for having the audacity to have a different opinion to you mate.

It really isn't an uncommon one outside of this forum either, not sure why you're so annoyed by it

It really isn't an uncommon one outside of this forum either, not sure why you're so annoyed by it

Thing is nobody was wanting a debate on the players attributes going forward. It was a feel good post about a high profile Rangers player posting on Instagram.

You rock in and piss on the campfire, as you have been known to do.

Nae need for it.

May not be totally uncommon mate, but you are still in a serious minority within the Rangers support who go to games.

Nothing wrong with having an opinion though.

Thing is nobody was wanting a debate on the players attributes going forward. It was a feel good post about a high profile Rangers player posting on Instagram.

You rock in and piss on the campfire, as you have been known to do.

Nae need for it.
I see plenty of people giving their opinion on his attributes going forward though, you're only taking issue with me because you disagree with it so don't pretend your issue is anything other than that.

If you didn't want to have a debate about anything, just don't engage with my comment. Replying with what you did is completely unproductive and will only derail the thread.

It's nice to know that people are keeping an eye out for my posts though!

here we go again. grammar police should get a ban. can just imagine how you all were at school, wee Specky, plukey faced virgins sitting up the front of the class with your hands up waiting to answer every question the teacher asked. get a fvckin life.
u gotta have standards mate.... all the great, successful gers teams, and managers, had standards!

Hahaha, nah I was the good looking intelligent guy shagging whoever I wanted on my way to a masters degree while you were failing your standard grades

Think you and you alone will be in that club,
He is well respected by the staff, players and fans.Would love to see him passing on his work ethic and experience to the young strikers at the club.

I love this guy
He is the epitome of a dedicated, conscientious & dignified professional
The type you're proud to have at your club
Struth & Smith would have been proud of him as well - I reckon
And I'm sure SG thinks the world of him

I know all this might well sound a bit OTT - But I'm convinced it's not

I actually agree with Necro to an extent, he doesn't suit being a lone striker in a lot of games for us. It isn't helped by the fact quite often we are punting the ball up to him or whipping crosses in expecting him to beat cunts like Scott McKenna in the air.

I love the wee man. One of the best role models a young player could have and I hope our youth are taking as much as possible from him while they can.

Guy is an absolute Gentleman and deserves to finish his career with some winners medals and fantastic memories.

Funny. I seem to remember him doing pretty well every time he’s played.

As another poster "said he gets it", being at a club like Rangers and the way they look after their players. I have no doubt we couldn't have afforded him at his peak but if he passes on his belief and professionalism on to the younger players he will have been a brilliant signing.

All joking aside, I am glad the wee guy is at Ibrox, think of the example he sets to our young stars of the future, and he will still be getting goals for the Rangers.

Back