Jesse Lingard

Hes one of those guys who has ability but you dont know where to fit him into a team because wherever you try him it just doesnt work.

Plus he seems to be more interested in selling tat.

Christ.
I thought this day would never come.

I might finally have to concede that Jose has lost it.

Don’t agree with the talk he is horrible, but he isn’t a great footballer for sure. Did Mourinho get much out of him when he managed him?
Pretty sure he scored the winning goal in a cup final for Mourinho

He was certainly a regular starter

Delle Ali supposed to be moving.

I know who id rather have in the squad of it was one or the other. Think he's fell out with Mourinho
Ali is a horrible, rat faced, probably has mentally challenged leanings scumbag!
dirty wee lady's front bottom and whinges like a bitch any time he’s touched.
Don’t think I’ve hated a player that didn’t play for Celtic as much as him

Tottenham reportedly interested in buying him with anything between 20-30m

I know the EPL is inflated but Jesus Christ. He's literally somebody you watch and say "how is he a professional footballer" terrible player

Absolutely steals a living. Mental age of a 6 year old as well.

Crazy

Ffs, I thought you were going to say we were linked with him and I was about to say hell no he's shite

I'm sure I read something that his only goal or assist last season was In last minute of last game or something.

Crazy if that's true

Edit, wiki says he scored 2 last season I must have dreamed that

Ali is a horrible, rat faced, probably has mentally challenged leanings scumbag!
dirty wee lady's front bottom and whinges like a bitch any time he’s touched.
Don’t think I’ve hated a player that didn’t play for Celtic as much as him

Don't like him then mate? Lol

If Lingard is sold for 30million and Van De Beek is bought for £35mill you have to look and laugh really

I know the EPL is inflated but Jesus Christ. He's literally somebody you watch and say "how is he a professional footballer" terrible player

Crazy

Strange bombing Ali out when he is a far better player than him imo.

He had an outstanding year under Pochettino, think it was the season Leicester won the league. Wether that was an exception and he's nothing special I'm not sure. Either way I wouldn't be getting rid of him to replace him with Lingard.

Feel like it was just a purple patch. Confidence probably played a large part. Everything he tried in that first season seemed to work for him. Think he’s just regressed to a more normal level for him.

Actually don’t mind him as a player but he’s not blessed with real pace or skill and seems to be one of these players that can be effective without ever looking special.

Crazy
Not making the cut at Man U?

Got to say, I’ve never watched Lingaard and wondered how he is a pro footballer. The lad might not be your cup of tea, but he is not a complete dud devoid of any ability.

was sensational in the 2017-18 season, his behaviour as a person maybe in question but he’s not talentless as a player.

Crazy
Not as stupid as Deli Ali, he claimed during lockdown that he learned how to make beans out of a can.

He'll run around a lot, there is that.

Also can't believe he's nearly 28. Feels like he should be at least 5 years younger than that.

I've not seen much of Lingard, but I'm sure I remember him having an excellent first touch. Mourinho will know him quite well, and must believe he is a good player; it was obvious from that documentary that he was going to radically change that squad from the one he's inherited.

Before Ancellotti, I thought he had Everton for £30m written all over him but it seems Jose is just going to replace a lazy but talented player with an average diddy.

He's a good player when he has confidence. He is a better option for United than Dan James. Might be a bit of a prat, but he has the ability to be a good player. He is a united fan so is probably unwilling to leave, but as long as ole is there then think it's best if he does.

Back