Jesse Marsch Sacked

In Sky Sports betting, Gerard doesn’t get a mention, and fat Ange is a 20-1 outsider.
An absolute belter of a call with McCoist on Talksport this morning, I’m surprised it didn’t have all the tims foaming.
A Leeds fan called and said to Ally he had a soft spot for Rangers and he suggested Gio for the job due to Europa final etc (not sure that would end well) anyway he went on to say he has heard fat Ange mentioned however he doesn’t want him as unlike Gio “he has never managed a big club”.
Nearly crashed the car when he said it.

It's come from another thread where he posted the same and revealed that he was calling someone a 'bellchief', which is apparently an east coast insult, but literally nobody else has ever heard it. The FF consensus is that he fucked up and is doubling and tripling down :D

Thank you, I was totally baffled by that!

I doubt gravy veins will leave until the summer.

Why would you leave a country where you've found your level?

He's a"lucky man" getting to spend £50m

Why are people falling for this guff?

If Talksport or Sky are mentioning this, it will be yahoos within, trying to talk the flange up.

He's going nowhere, and to be horribly honest, why would he want to?

He has a support in raptures with him. They have teams beaten before a ball is kicked and his only rival needs a complete overhaul playing wise.
Literally any time a manager is linked with another job when he is doing ok in his own job, the support accuse the media of trying to destabilise the club. When Gerrard was linked a few weeks before going, we all accused the press of trying to destabilise the team. When it is our manager linked, we hate it and when it is theirs, we moan that the press is trying to big them up. There is no real difference between the 2.

Also, you might want to try reading what I actually wrote. I at no point said I believed it, there was no hint of falling for anything. I simply said that talkSPORT were also naming him and that as a personal preference I would like to see him go purely for the disruption it would cause. Maybe stop looking g for an argument and spend a second or 2 thinking about what was actually written, not what you want to have been written to get into an argument? Cheers Gub.

Literally any time a manager is linked with another job when he is doing ok in his own job, the support accuse the media of trying to destabilise the club. When Gerrard was linked a few weeks before going, we all accused the press of trying to destabilise the team. When it is our manager linked, we hate it and when it is theirs, we moan that the press is trying to big them up. There is no real difference between the 2.

Also, you might want to try reading what I actually wrote. I at no point said I believed it, there was no hint of falling for anything. I simply said that talkSPORT were also naming him and that as a personal preference I would like to see him go purely for the disruption it would cause. Maybe stop looking g for an argument and spend a second or 2 thinking about what was actually written, not what you want to have been written to get into an argument? Cheers Gub.
I don't see what the problem is here. My point is a yahoo, whether he operates in Scotland or down south is the same animal. They are not professional journalists. They are filth propagandaists. No more , no less.

They will mention the flange, with absolutely no shred of proof whatsoever, in situations like Leeds, for one reason only. To talk up his credentials.

But the bottom line is, he ain't going nowhere.

That's an end to it.

As for Gerrard, we all knew he coveted one job more than any other. That he left for another, lesser gig did come as a shock, but I never thought the press played a part in that. And anyway, he's fecked himself for all time with his No 1 goal. So I hope he enjoys his retirement, because it's gonna be a long one.

He ain't going to Leeds let's be honest.

The Tim's will just want the noise to ramp up so they can claim he turned them down. Plus even if they did approach him why would he walk away now when they are 9 points ahead in the league with 1/3rd to go.

I can’t see ange going but I also don’t see Leeds risking it with a manager from Scotland. Safer and perhaps higher quality of managers available to them.

The Tim's will just want the noise to ramp up so they can claim he turned them down. Plus even if they did approach him why would he walk away now when they are 9 points ahead in the league with 1/3rd to go.
Of course he’d go. The same as Rodgers ditched them 7 ahead or when Gerrard ditched us ahead.

These guys don’t care. That’s as big a job as Postecoglu would get down south.

Of course he’d go. The same as Rodgers ditched them 7 ahead or when Gerrard ditched us ahead.

I disagree.

He's going nowhere.

He'll never, ever get a gig as he has here.

And we're part of the reason why.

Brendan Rodgers done it.

If offered the job, gravy guts will leave, for the money on offer if not anything else. He will be a well-off individual, but it’s not like he earned millions during his playing and (formative years at least of his) managerial career.

Fat Ange wouldn't last five minutes in the EPL. If he is still all flustered by a remark Michael Beale said weeks ago, how would he get on with comments made by other managers and the English press.

Why would he walk away..this in bucketloads ££££££

This is true
From the English media today, looks like there is serious interest in him.
Of course he would go if offered the job.
Same as Rodgers did because he knew Stevie G was about to cause 9 years of freewheeling to titles to an end.
Just like now, gravy veins knows the tide is turning.
He knows Beale has marked his card.
Time to jump ship while his stock is high.

But… he might not be so lucky down at Leeds. Lol

Not so sure about him being worried about the tide turning, but no way is he or any other SPL manager turning down a Premier League job

He'll be getting found out next season one way or another. I am not buying it with this arsehole he's had an easy ride.
Easy ride for sure.
Well protected by the refs, linesmen and other decision makers.
And I dont watch them but does he really do tactics…? his philosophy is we are better than the opponent so just keep attacking fast and they will crumble, and most scottish teams too afraid to even try attacking (Europe is another story, haha).
Credit to him for that (hate to say it but was awful while we were suffering Gio style football) but I dont think he is a tactical genius…

Leeds haven’t moved quick on this at all.
They need someone pronto, be a good job in the Summer IF they stay up.
Can’t see tubs or the Vallecano manager jumping ship at the business end of their seasons, your ideas aren’t getting implemented, there’s no mid term plan it’s just survival and hope you are in a good place in the Summer.

Honestly get Big Sam in, couple of million bonus based on surviving. Then your Summer vacancy is attracting far better than their current list

Celtic are notorious skinflints

If they think they can get £5m or so to release him while they are 9 points in front with Neil Lennon available on a freebie, they will drive him down to Leeds in a flash
Isn't he on a 12 month rolling contract? No chance it would be £5m to release him, even accounting for backroom staff.

Back