Jhoe the Psycho Bhigot has his say on refs and his friend the C/O

TNT

Official Ticketer
If ever there was a reason to get rid of the rancid cow - this is it..........

Yet another letter to Ian Maxwell:

Dear Mr Maxwell,
I think we have now passed the point of being in crisis when it comes to match officials and their performances in Scottish Professional Football, it would be hard for anyone to comment complimentarily towards our match officials, they have to be the most incompetent bunch of officials in World Football.
Maybe there is a solution not too far from your desk Mr Maxwell, maybe you should sack the equally incompetent Head of Referees John Fleming, and appoint the Compliance Officer Clare Whyte to the post, because it would appear that she gets more decisions correct than the match officials do.
The latest addition to the retrospective punishment policy is Jon Flanagan of Rangers, he has been cited for clearly elbowing Celtic Captain Scott Brown in the face during Sunday’s Glasgow Derby. It begs the question, it appeared that referee Kevin Clancy was in perfect position to deal with the matter, as was his assistant Douglas Ross, so why did they think it was a yellow card offence?
This is not an unusual situation for us Celtic Supporters, this has happened quite a few times this season. Let’s look at the list of players cited after a match against Celtic. We have, Scott McKenna, Steven McLean, Dolly Menga, Darnell Johnson, Ryan Kent, and now Flanagan, and you could add Morelos and McGregor to the list as well. That is a shocking amount of incidents that have taken place, and either missed by the officials, or worse still ignored by them.
After the Glasgow Derby match at Celtic Park on March 31st both teams were charged with failing to control their player’s and each were fined £7,500. I thought that the Celtic Players, and in particular Scott brown showed remarkable restraint when under almost constant attack throughout the match.
During the match Kent of Rangers clearly punched Scott Brown in the face, this happened around the centre circle, but no official saw the punch, are we to believe that? At the end of the game when the Celtic Players were celebrating another victory, Rangers Player Andy Halliday came for at least 50 yards away to attack Scott Brown, Brown showed great restraint while under attack from a number of Rangers players and staff, so what did the SFA do? You bring in a trumped up charge of “Not acting in the best interest of association football” needless to say Celtic’s Lawyer drove a horse and cart through that charge and Scott was found not guilty.
I think the only way forward for Scottish Professional Football is to have a root and branch overhaul of the whole operation. Proper independent professional people should be brought in to conduct that review, not friends of friends, or retired officials who were part of the problem in the past. That is the only way forward, and that is the only way you have any chance of restoring any credibility with the general support of most of the teams in Scotland.
Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,
Celtic Supporters Association.

What an absolute buffoon of a man. But, he is the top Sellick man.............

I like the bit about how Halliday "came for at least 50 yards away to attach Brown". Really Jhoe? Mind me not to go to the school you dogged.

Dear Mr Maxwell,
I think we have now passed the point of being in crisis when it comes to match officials and their performances in Scottish Professional Football, it would be hard for anyone to comment complimentarily towards our match officials, they have to be the most incompetent bunch of officials in World Football.
Maybe there is a solution not too far from your desk Mr Maxwell, maybe you should sack the equally incompetent Head of Referees John Fleming, and appoint the Compliance Officer Clare Whyte to the post, because it would appear that she gets more decisions correct than the match officials do.
The latest addition to the retrospective punishment policy is Jon Flanagan of Rangers, he has been cited for clearly elbowing Celtic Captain Scott Brown in the face during Sunday’s Glasgow Derby. It begs the question, it appeared that referee Kevin Clancy was in perfect position to deal with the matter, as was his assistant Douglas Ross, so why did they think it was a yellow card offence?
This is not an unusual situation for us Celtic Supporters, this has happened quite a few times this season. Let’s look at the list of players cited after a match against Celtic. We have, Scott McKenna, Steven McLean, Dolly Menga, Darnell Johnson, Ryan Kent, and now Flanagan, and you could add Morelos and McGregor to the list as well. That is a shocking amount of incidents that have taken place, and either missed by the officials, or worse still ignored by them.
After the Glasgow Derby match at Celtic Park on March 31st both teams were charged with failing to control their player’s and each were fined £7,500. I thought that the Celtic Players, and in particular Scott brown showed remarkable restraint when under almost constant attack throughout the match.
During the match Kent of Rangers clearly punched Scott Brown in the face, this happened around the centre circle, but no official saw the punch, are we to believe that? At the end of the game when the Celtic Players were celebrating another victory, Rangers Player Andy Halliday came for at least 50 yards away to attack Scott Brown, Brown showed great restraint while under attack from a number of Rangers players and staff, so what did the SFA do? You bring in a trumped up charge of “Not acting in the best interest of association football” needless to say Celtic’s Lawyer drove a horse and cart through that charge and Scott was found not guilty.
I think the only way forward for Scottish Professional Football is to have a root and branch overhaul of the whole operation. Proper independent professional people should be brought in to conduct that review, not friends of friends, or retired officials who were part of the problem in the past. That is the only way forward, and that is the only way you have any chance of restoring any credibility with the general support of most of the teams in Scotland.
Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,

I like the bit about how Halliday "came for at least 50 yards away to attach Brown". Really Jhoe? Mind me not to go to the school you dogged.
tbf to the fat odious prick, Halliday was certainly "some distance" away, when he saw Brown making gestures to the Rangers support, and then headed in his direction.

"Glasgow Derby"

A phrase only uttered by absolute morons, you know the type, pseudo intellectuals who at no point realise the dig they think is them being so clever with instantly confirms to everyone you are a figure of fun who we all like to laugh it.

Joe, the day you realise you are the joke I will be gutted.

Dear Mr Maxwell,
Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,

What’s his thoughts on the biggest peado scandal to hit British football,one at the club he supports ....

2a4uxjq.gif

How many trophies do they need to win and how many tramps running the game do they require in order for them to twig that they and their type are the establishment?

The common denominator for everything he has pointed out is............... BROWN,so how the fck can the CO or any other semi sane person not see that.

None of the match officials saw Ryan Kent clearly punch broonaldo, joe. No one saw Ryan Kent punch that cretin not even the half dozen different camera angles which were repeated over and over again, he shoved him away, so I suggest joe that you put down your crayons and %^*& off under that rock I assume you call home.

Dear Mr Maxwell,
Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,

I love you Jhoe

He really doesn't do irony does he?

How did his pal Clare Whyte get the C.O. job? Oh, that's right, she was recommended by Anthony McLennan, who was recommended by Vincent Lunney. But Mad Joe doesn't want friends getting jobs in the SFA...…. Unless they are RC friends from the Chapel obviously

He also mentions Celtc players being under constant attack at The Paedo Dome, but seems to forget that it all started when Brown kicked Morelos unprovoked off the ball. Something he has no problem with the Officials missing and his pal Clare Whyte ignoring.

Fud!!

"Glasgow Derby"

A phrase only uttered by absolute morons, you know the type, pseudo intellectuals who at no point realise the dig they think is them being so clever with instantly confirms to everyone you are a figure of fun who we all like to laugh it.

Joe, the day you realise you are the joke I will be gutted.
Peter martin has been coming away with this lately

Dear Mr Maxwell,
Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,

A buffoon of a man who is in constant contact with Ian Maxwell and getting in his ear and his opinion heard.

When do our supporters reps contact the SFA / SPFL about anything?

We need to stop writing off our enemies as daft or whatever. Their views may be extreme and seem the height of lunacy to us but he is getting his views to the powers that be in Scottish football which makes him dangerous.

Have any of our fans reps written to the SFA about the clear agenda to have Rangers players cited and punished for anything while players from other clubs - mostly celtic - get away with murder?

Kevin Clancy is a self-professed tim. How does that fit into Joes conspiracy?

The fact that he thinks the CO is doing a good job tells you everything you need to know about both the CO and him.

Dear Mr Maxwell,
Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,

Perhaps his left eye is green and the right eye is made of glass - hence certainly not 'blue' or any other hue !

I used to get a good laugh at his nonsense but now it's repetitive boring shite, I'm just glad he's an elected Representative of Celtic supporters, he's a fuukin moron and they actually vote him in, superb :))

I remember when that prick worked in the shipyard, down the deep River and a wee Shipwright from Greenock battered absolute feck out of him, after one of his bigoted rants.

Back