Jhoe the Psycho Bhigot has his say on refs and his friend the C/O

w9evqtl.gif

What does this jhoe guy look like. Read a lot about him on here but never seen a picture of the guy. Where the f**k does he come from ??

Couldn’t be bothered reading but thought I should contribute anyway!

Joe, you auld bigot, children have had there youth stolen from them at your rancid club, perhaps you might want to give us your “sevco” to blame for everything take on this!

If ever there was a reason to get rid of the rancid cow - this is it..........

Yet another letter to Ian Maxwell:

Dear Mr Maxwell,
I think we have now passed the point of being in crisis when it comes to match officials and their performances in Scottish Professional Football, it would be hard for anyone to comment complimentarily towards our match officials, they have to be the most incompetent bunch of officials in World Football.
Maybe there is a solution not too far from your desk Mr Maxwell, maybe you should sack the equally incompetent Head of Referees John Fleming, and appoint the Compliance Officer Clare Whyte to the post, because it would appear that she gets more decisions correct than the match officials do.
The latest addition to the retrospective punishment policy is Jon Flanagan of Rangers, he has been cited for clearly elbowing Celtic Captain Scott Brown in the face during Sunday’s Glasgow Derby. It begs the question, it appeared that referee Kevin Clancy was in perfect position to deal with the matter, as was his assistant Douglas Ross, so why did they think it was a yellow card offence?
This is not an unusual situation for us Celtic Supporters, this has happened quite a few times this season. Let’s look at the list of players cited after a match against Celtic. We have, Scott McKenna, Steven McLean, Dolly Menga, Darnell Johnson, Ryan Kent, and now Flanagan, and you could add Morelos and McGregor to the list as well. That is a shocking amount of incidents that have taken place, and either missed by the officials, or worse still ignored by them.
After the Glasgow Derby match at Celtic Park on March 31st both teams were charged with failing to control their player’s and each were fined £7,500. I thought that the Celtic Players, and in particular Scott brown showed remarkable restraint when under almost constant attack throughout the match.
During the match Kent of Rangers clearly punched Scott Brown in the face, this happened around the centre circle, but no official saw the punch, are we to believe that? At the end of the game when the Celtic Players were celebrating another victory, Rangers Player Andy Halliday came for at least 50 yards away to attack Scott Brown, Brown showed great restraint while under attack from a number of Rangers players and staff, so what did the SFA do? You bring in a trumped up charge of “Not acting in the best interest of association football” needless to say Celtic’s Lawyer drove a horse and cart through that charge and Scott was found not guilty.
I think the only way forward for Scottish Professional Football is to have a root and branch overhaul of the whole operation. Proper independent professional people should be brought in to conduct that review, not friends of friends, or retired officials who were part of the problem in the past. That is the only way forward, and that is the only way you have any chance of restoring any credibility with the general support of most of the teams in Scotland.
Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,
Celtic Supporters Association.

What an absolute buffoon of a man. But, he is the top Sellick man.............

I like the bit about how Halliday "came for at least 50 yards away to attach Brown". Really Jhoe? Mind me not to go to the school you dogged.

I had a wee wander over to the website where this rocket posts his drivel.
The crackpot is the only cunt posting on it and he never gets a single reply!!
Moonhowler!!!

solkk3.jpg

Keep telling yourself this bigot is in an official position sanctioned by Celtic FC.
He regrets more Protestants haven't died. He says match officials cheat his team to keep them under pressure. He won't call our club by name.

He speaks for them, or they would get rid of him.

This is the poisonous evil we are up against. There can be no friendships or acceptance from us. We must take them on. Wars are only won by fighting the enemy.

Rancid bheast.

He'll not see 55 the pish stained jakey bastard. It will kill him off when he sees it coming next season.

don't really care about "Glasgow Derby" in all honesty, no interest in being associated with peadophiles

interesting that fat bhoy Potter calls it the same, yet claims he doesn't support anyone up here

Dear Mr Maxwell,
I think we have now passed the point of being in crisis when it comes to match officials and their performances in Scottish Professional Football, it would be hard for anyone to comment complimentarily towards our match officials, they have to be the most incompetent bunch of officials in World Football.
Maybe there is a solution not too far from your desk Mr Maxwell, maybe you should sack the equally incompetent Head of Referees John Fleming, and appoint the Compliance Officer Clare Whyte to the post, because it would appear that she gets more decisions correct than the match officials do.
The latest addition to the retrospective punishment policy is Jon Flanagan of Rangers, he has been cited for clearly elbowing Celtic Captain Scott Brown in the face during Sunday’s Glasgow Derby. It begs the question, it appeared that referee Kevin Clancy was in perfect position to deal with the matter, as was his assistant Douglas Ross, so why did they think it was a yellow card offence?
This is not an unusual situation for us Celtic Supporters, this has happened quite a few times this season. Let’s look at the list of players cited after a match against Celtic. We have, Scott McKenna, Steven McLean, Dolly Menga, Darnell Johnson, Ryan Kent, and now Flanagan, and you could add Morelos and McGregor to the list as well. That is a shocking amount of incidents that have taken place, and either missed by the officials, or worse still ignored by them.
After the Glasgow Derby match at Celtic Park on March 31st both teams were charged with failing to control their player’s and each were fined £7,500. I thought that the Celtic Players, and in particular Scott brown showed remarkable restraint when under almost constant attack throughout the match.
During the match Kent of Rangers clearly punched Scott Brown in the face, this happened around the centre circle, but no official saw the punch, are we to believe that? At the end of the game when the Celtic Players were celebrating another victory, Rangers Player Andy Halliday came for at least 50 yards away to attack Scott Brown, Brown showed great restraint while under attack from a number of Rangers players and staff, so what did the SFA do? You bring in a trumped up charge of “Not acting in the best interest of association football” needless to say Celtic’s Lawyer drove a horse and cart through that charge and Scott was found not guilty.
I think the only way forward for Scottish Professional Football is to have a root and branch overhaul of the whole operation. Proper independent professional people should be brought in to conduct that review, not friends of friends, or retired officials who were part of the problem in the past. That is the only way forward, and that is the only way you have any chance of restoring any credibility with the general support of most of the teams in Scotland.
Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,

I like the bit about how Halliday "came for at least 50 yards away to attach Brown". Really Jhoe? Mind me not to go to the school you dogged.

Sounds like he should be spokesman for Scientology

I keep getting this prick mixed up with McCafferty.
But ffsake, who wouldn't?
Is this look de rigueur for certain types of RC's?

I think we should all be told for the sake of our children.
One might think.

Dear Mr Maxwell,
Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,

Not reading this, he’s a filthy Mhanky bigoted liar who should be locked up.

Poor Joe. Is your wife retired from sewing knickers and bras up at playtex? Is she still running off at the mouth about how cosy you are with Liewell? I know you’re looking in Joe.

Buckfast boaby
Phil 9 names
Joe the bighot
And
The guy who posted that's not Bellamy.

Without you FF would not be a United place as we debate over positions, players and managers which many disagree. One thing we all agree on (unless your poet mates are poting) that you are a cuunt.

You make every bear happy Joe, you are my hero.

I thank you.

His next letter will probably be to ,
Dear Daenerys Stormborn Of House Targaryen, First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and The First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons.
Fuk sake for 8 series I thot she was queen of the sandals!

Joe’s taking the pumping the bheasts got from the Boy’s in Blue rather well don't you think ?:D

Oh dear, Joe's not taking the pumping at the weekend to well.
Shame really as I'm quite enjoying his pain.

Can imagine in the SFA offices them all gathering round to read the letter and all having a mass chuckle at how biased and idiotic this guy is!

Poor Joe. Is your wife retired from sewing knickers and bras up at playtex? Is she still running off at the mouth about how cosy you are with Liewell? I know you’re looking in Joe.
Playtex shut ages ago @Mamabear , she is still working in the same industrial estate though but I don't know if she is still running her mouth off.

Dear Anne "Marie" Summers,
Your new Kafflic Vibrator is highly offensive to me and my community. Please remove it from the fruit and Veg section at my local Asda. Also for research porpoises ,where do you insert the batteries?
r1i98ncudwe11.jpg

I’m assuming he isn’t actually paid by Celtic. So what does the bold Joe do for a living? I’m genuinely interested in how zoomers like him function in day to day life.
Imagine you worked beside that daft bastard. You could absolutely torture him every day without having to put too much effort in. He would bite at every comment.

Everytime i see that cretins name i think about how many times id kick his horrible mentally challenged nut in before i switched feet.

A dirty poisonous oxygen theif

Right joe ok. Anyway onto a more pressing subject. Can we have a list of the people who knew and the people who participated in child abuse you 19th Century Terrorist peasant. Unlike yourself there are some upstanding law abiding Protestants left in this country that would like some answers. Now fck off you filthy wee poet and go share a bath with your uncle... Again!

Back