Jiangsu fc cease operations

COVID has sting Suning quite bad and their closing all their ventures bar retail.

Their actively look for a buyer for Inter.

Im surprised its not happened to more teams in china tbh the money they are paying players is ridiculous

Corruption is rife in Chinese football. Plenty of clubs promising the world and delivering nothing.

It's a pity wasn't Graeme Sounded wasn't in management long enough to take advantage of the Chinese football boom. Purely because of the 'Chopped Souey' headlines in the papers when one of the Chinese clubs got rid of him.
Never heard that one mate

Mental that. I went to see them play against Shanghai when I was over there and they were actually a decent team. Teixeira is a proper elite player who should have been playing for a top club in Europe long ago.

Teixeira was made a free agent before they shut the doors. Now looking back at it the warning signs where there.

AC are or at least were in the shit due to their Chinese owners not paying bills.
Were I think.

The Chinese owners did a Glazers style buyout of Berlusconi but they couldn't even make the first few repayments. The fund that put up the cash for them to buy Milan now own the club outright due to the default. This happened a few years ago I think.

zFPEi5T.gif

Cheelio !

I wonder if Juve will get the title again by default this year if both Milan clubs fall foul of FFP?

Back