Jim Craig criticises 'the poor state inside of Ibrox'

Living in Scotland, you challenge the content of the article. Not living in Scotland, you see how amateurish it is to publish such a pointless, non-entity of an article, that's been picked up from a fanzine.
That's one of the biggest selling papers in Scotland and they're printing articles comparable to a Sunday Post letter about the price of a cup of tea in Cupar.

They're to be laughed at.

To be fair to Jim he probably can't see the state of parkheed properly as he falls through the hole in the concrete floor before having a chance to see it.

Just a coincidence of course that the lease for Hampden is up and the San Giro will be bigged up to host Scotland games............
Absolutely bang on .They are now on message ,look for a coordinated campaign . GCC will promise more regeneration for that deprived part of town . Holyrood may even look to extend the subway into their stadium .Their media friends will fawn and gush about the atmosphere. They are organised through their church ,education system and football team . All their spheres of influence are controlled through these outlets .

Just another Bheggar trying to stick the knife in, you'll have to take a knife out our back Jim before you can get yours in

Jim Craig was a lady's front bottom of a player under BJK,Jim Craig was a lady's front bottom of a dentist,Jim Craig is a lady's front bottom.
WATP

Haven't been inside parkhead for over 20 years so can't comment on the state of the inside of it. I can imagine it doesn't smell to good.

What I can comment on is the architectural monstrosity that makes up what you can see when driving past. It's a fucking blot on the landscape and how it passed any proper planning committee when it was built is a mystery.

It's no mystery mate, it's Glasgow Labour council planning committee that passed it, getting it through was never going to be a problem.:rolleyes:

W.A.T.P.

Surprise surprise . A pish stained auld jakey mentally challenged crawls from under his stone to criticise Ibrox.
How's about raising your voice Tim sorry Jim and criticise this,
A man killed in the piggery,
Decades of child abuse within the piggery and elsewhere.
The mock hanging of Protestants within the piggery
Offensive banners glorifying terrorisim within the piggery
Offensive singing glorifying terrorism in the piggery
PSG player and football star being attacked in the piggery
Ac Milan goalie being attacked in the piggery
Hugh Dallas asssulted in the piggery
Cladding panels hanging off the piggery
Letters to warn season ticket holders of their personal hygiene in the piggery
I could go on .
Criticise that you wee prick.
And they seriously are considering this den of iniquity to be considered as the National stadium furfuxsake . :mad:

If I was him I would be more worried about the state of my teeth. Bankrupt idiot with no relevance to any debate about stadiums. Will they ask Dave Smith for his thoughts on the San Giro?

Poor old Jim peddling the wheels eh, who would have thought it.

Parkhead will no doubt be the new home of Scotland.

Sad but true. Hampden is a shitehole which will be closed within the next 10 years IMO.

Who is Jim Craig? I was Born in 1982 and have never heard of him before now really, why should I care what an ex poet has to say about Ibrox? I get the long term game they are playing here but why him was he good? Least it doesn't need supports to stop it falling down when not full of beasts to be fair.
He is a bucked tooth dentist that played for the scum and a bitter bastard he is.

He's got some brass neck. If he's using Parkhead as the yardstick Ibrox is miles ahead, it's an utter shit pit.

Back