Jim Delahunt having a hard time

Jim says hi.......

KqMR7xQ.jpg

I only opened this thread so I could see this picture again

He's a nonentity I know, but as you can see looking down the board, you just can't have enough schadenfreude threads mocking Rangers hating scumbags. I'm sure he is in as much pain as the rest of them and it doesn't end there.
Now that the Saltcoats sot no longer draws a wage from Radio Clyde, after his "Rangers, REALLY,REALLY" rant and getting his collar felt by plod shortly afterwards, his main source of income is as a betting tipster in the down-market Scottish Sun. It's not going well.
Out of the 54 tipsters in the Racing Posts naps table of National newspapers, the bold Jim lies in 53rd place. His losses are £46.67 to a pound level stake. Out of ninety daily tips he has advised so far, the mouth breathers who buy this rag have been rewarded with only nine winners in that time. If that wasn't bad enough, last Saturday he recommended a football treble of Hibs, Hearts and eh! Celtc. You've guessed it, the Capital teams obliged but the bet was sunk by his beloved Hoops 0-0 draw with Livvi. B-)

It's enough to make his readers(sic) turn to drink.:eek:
Yep know his family from Saltcoats, mentally challengeds every one.

After the demise of their team a cull of Delahunt,McCulloch ,McLaughlin and Spiers
Would be nice, nail us to the floor !
Karma is a bitch, GIRFUY.

It’s a sad state of affairs when the likes of him, Michael Stewart, Chic Young, Bill Leckie, Jim Spence and co are the mouth pieces of our national sport.

"In 2010, Delahunt appeared on BBC Alba as the lead presenter of the annual World Goat Herding Championship at Lochcarron. Held every July, the 7-hour telethon is often cited as the flagship broadcast in the channel's summer season. However, the 2012 Championship was marred when one of the champion herder's goats tested positive for the banned substance EPO, a performance enhancing drug. Delahunt himself became embroiled in the scandal when his betting patterns were revealed to be consistent with the corresponding results posted by the champion herder, who was subsequently disqualified. While strenuously denying any claims of betting corruption, he was however suspended by the BBC for six months. Delahunt returned to BBC Alba for the 2013 championship, albeit in a reduced capacity as pen-side reporter while Dougie Vipond took over lead presenter duties."
People frantically looking up the sport of goat herding champions. Well maybe Sutton lol

Delahunt was, and is, a real c*nt. However, he still only makes second place on my media-men hit-list. Quite a long way behind the cretin that is/was Jum Spence. Their antics, particularly around 2012, will never be forgotten by this Bear.
The pair of them wrecked their careers to have a scoff at Rangers. How desperately pathetic can you get.

McCulloch was the worst LLNS.

A true *** who never hid it. And was allowed to advertise it.

McCulloch is loathed by a lot of the mentally challengeds.

They believe him to be an Uncle Tom type and continually reference him saying he’d be “offended to be labelled a Celtic fan”.

A soup taker is the completely non-bigoted and non-offensive term used most often for him would you believe.

I remember the rant & he absolutely lost it,
I did post on the old FF forum " did anyone hear that clown "
I just wonder who shopped him that particular night, rumours it was DJ & I see Gerry MaColloch,s name being mentioned? He did step right into the role.
Fvck Delahunt horrible kiddy on St Mirren fan

I remember the rant & he absolutely lost it,
I did post on the old FF forum " did anyone hear that clown "
I just wonder who shopped him that particular night, rumours it was DJ & I see Gerry MaColloch,s name being mentioned? He did step right into the role.
Fvck Delahunt horrible kiddy on St Mirren fan
Well played DJ if it was him.

"In 2010, Delahunt appeared on BBC Alba as the lead presenter of the annual World Goat Herding Championship at Lochcarron. Held every July, the 7-hour telethon is often cited as the flagship broadcast in the channel's summer season. However, the 2012 Championship was marred when one of the champion herder's goats tested positive for the banned substance EPO, a performance enhancing drug. Delahunt himself became embroiled in the scandal when his betting patterns were revealed to be consistent with the corresponding results posted by the champion herder, who was subsequently disqualified. While strenuously denying any claims of betting corruption, he was however suspended by the BBC for six months. Delahunt returned to BBC Alba for the 2013 championship, albeit in a reduced capacity as pen-side reporter while Dougie Vipond took over lead presenter duties."
Is that for real? :))

Back