Jim Forrest, Daniel Cousin and Alfredo Morelos

We has one on the bench for 115 minutes who gave us a golden chance when came on :/

Easy for me to say that when he could have came on earlier and not be near fit enough to last though.

Aye, when you put it that way, we haven't had much luck when it comes to finals.

For all those who want to claim we were lucky to reach the final - we did it with one hand tied behind our back!

We couldn’t hold ball up top all night Alfie or Roofe (suppose he couldn’t make half hour at least) was a big miss

Do feel for Morelos.

A guy that doesn’t really pick up many injuries and misses the biggest part of our history potentially

We lost every away game since he went off injured.

In fact RSB I’m pretty sure he’d been substituted when they got their second.

A massive player for us especially in tough matches.

It was staggering to me that Roofe & Ramsey weren’t brought on with at least 25 mins to go (in the 90).
Football clubs pay managers and staff a lot of money to make decisions on this sort of thing. A fit Ramsey and probably roofe would have played a bigger part if at all possible I’m sure. No one on earth wouldn’t play a fit Ramsey ffs so just stop this rubbish.

Cousin blew it himself by getting a crazy red card only minutes after coming on in Florence.

Even then we had darcheville for the final who was perfect as a counter striker. Nacho on the bench as well

It was staggering to me that Roofe & Ramsey weren’t brought on with at least 25 mins to go (in the 90).
Problem with that, particularly Roofe, was we thought he’d about 30 minutes in him. Bring him on at 60/65 minutes and he ends up playing an hour, risking injury.

Problem with that, particularly Roofe, was we thought he’d about 30 minutes in him. Bring him on at 60/65 minutes and he ends up playing an hour, risking injury.

It’s a European final, you need to take a risk

I would have brought Lowry on instead of Ramsey. Ramsey has been unable to gain fitness and has contributed next to zero for us. I don't blame him for us losing last night, that could have happened to any of the 22 players on the pitch, unfortunately for us it Ramsey. Lowry on the other hand would have had that youthfulness and he also has bags of quality and he's fir!

Reactions: BWO
Back