Jim Goodwin slams 'public shaming' after Celtic boss Neil Lennon sparks Covid protocol dispute

Why doesn't Tim Goodwin do as he says he slaggin Lennon and MacInnes for not going to the proper authorities , yet he's doing the exact same thing by talking to the mhedia...

It's well known the tramp is a rat who would grass on anybody to further his aims / save his own skin. Now it appears that McInnes is of if the same calibre.

Last edited:
Lennon and McInnes are two managers who want the league stopped, no real surprise.
Exactly my thought.

I can't for the life of me understand why Aberdeen would want the league stopped, all it will do is plunge the leagues further into debt.

TLB's outburst is a calculated attempt to get the Scottish Govt to revoke the elite sports privilege by grassing teams with a "look, lots of clubs are not using the protocols" and McInnes... what he is up to is self preservation. Why is no one asking "why are you mentioning this now, why not mention it at the time, why wait till your team is fighting for 2nd place, and you McInnes, your team have just been thrashed by the bottom of the league".

He sounds like Mr Pink in Reservoir Dogs " it's football, managers says "no", don't criticise these guys over there but criticise these guys over here. That's bullshit

Reading between the lines I would say the facilities offered by some clubs don't suit the visitors, so some visitors don't use them appropriately. They are used to being treated like champions and haven't adapted to the changes.
I suspect the four rooms made available by St Johnstone have not all been used by all visitors.

Canny go that bastard but can't argue with that also having worked at Hamilton stadium for a while and unless the 2 clubs have already been mentioned I would say they are a stick on and I think maybe he just outed the other.

Back