Jim McColl Coming Back To The Table?

Crispy Bacon

We have a unique recent history and any change to the status quo would require someone equally unique and sensitive to the recent history .

It's gonna take a bit more than a businessman who recently watched moneyball to satisfy any support to a takeover.

But I would suggest it s a nothing story and we are wasting our time talking about it.

if he wants to invest however....
Going by your reply I assume you skipped by most of the article, as it literally says Jim McColl and other investors possibly looking to put money into Scottish Football. The only time he mentions moneyball is when he says these people would like to implement a similar strategy. It may be a nothing story but you’ve backed up nothing you have claimed about the guy... a guy who literally gifted every share he owned to the Rangers support. Yep self promotion.

From an article that offers no insight into how much he knows about football and contains absolutely zero self promotion, you’ve taken from it that he knows nothing about football and is only using this as self marketing.

baaaaa!

Geerfc19

Going by your reply I assume you skipped by most of the article, as it literally says Jim McColl and other investors possibly looking to put money into Scottish Football. The only time he mentions moneyball is when he says these people would like to implement a similar strategy. It may be a nothing story but you’ve backed up nothing you have claimed about the guy... a guy who literally gifted every share he owned to the Rangers support. Yep self promotion.

From an article that offers no insight into how much he knows about football and contains absolutely zero self promotion, you’ve taken from it that he knows nothing about football and is only using this as self marketing.

baaaaa!
What article are you referring to?

sprally

I would give Rangers my second last penny.
Family comes 1st.
I’m a Rangers fan and if I had 100million they could get 50.
The amazing times I’ve had watching them would make it an easy investment for me.
I have my doubts he’s a bluenose tbf.

Latest posts