Jim White blames us (and them) for last night

The snidey cont went in to talk about us singing bad songs to Steve Clarke and how brave Clarke was to speak out but chose not to say anything about anyone else who was abused by football fans. The station was then turned over so if he did follow it up which I really doubt then I missed it

"Gers daft"? He's hid that well!

I fucking hate Jim White btw. He's always been in it for himself, floating between sucking up to Gers when we were on top (I still cringe at the memory of THAT Laudrup interview), and now them. If he was chocolate he'd eat himself.

Aye ok Jim, so we've to worry about Scottish football in the midst of trying to recover from Scottish football trying to bury us?

JIM WHITE has pointed the finger at "Rangers and Celtic"

Funny how they always seem to put Celtic first in most 'articles' and Rangers when it's a negative.

Just seen this in the article
he ranted: "Celtic and Rangers should be ashamed of themselves in terms of what they're doing or not doing in the international scene.

So it was the 'journalist'

That has to be the daftest thing I’ve ever heard.

He’s actually blamed a spat over a ticket allocation in a Scottish league match for the downfall of the National team. There’s only one photo that can sum that up.

ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.png
The dots are blue! Connect the dots! Obviously Rangers are to blame.

He's not got a clue honestly how can rangers, be to blame for anything to do with the national team, the sfa, spfl constantly pick on our players, the tartan trannies boo and hate our players and referee's alow opposition players to kick the shit out of our players,, but a few fans berate alky Clarke and we are to blame, what a fud Jim whyte is

One of the producers has probably had a word with him. The truth of the matter is that White is just plain simple. He stutters through that show and is excruciating to listen to. Doubt he’ll last very long.

He's not got a clue honestly how can rangers, be to blame for anything to do with the national team, the sfa, spfl constantly pick on our players, the tartan trannies boo and hate our players and referee's alow opposition players to kick the shit out of our players,, but a few fans berate alky Clarke and we are to blame, what a fud Jim whyte is

It’s actually outrageous the shite he’s spouted today . Worst ever . And that’s saying something . I hope we phoned and said there’s a lawyer monitoring his every word in future , he sounds like he’s shat it from something with the backtrack .

What a tit, you'd only have to look at yesterday's match thread to get an inkling of how much we bother about internationals these days, I'd give them up altogether and that would save them any embarrassment.

Never misses an opportunity to stick the boot into us. This is a debate about the failings of the Scottish national team and he somehow manages to get a dig in at us about sectarianism.

No mention of the sectarian abuse directed towards both Derek McInnes and Kris Boyd from Celtic fans. No mention of the sectarian abuse directed towards Steven Gerrard from Aberdeen fans.

White went off on one today on Talksport shoehorning Rangers and sectarianism into the Scotland debacle.

By the way about 10 minutes later they discuss the Declan Rice "up the Ra" comments. He previously had a show highlighting the Steve Clarke chants but the IRA references were quickly dismissed with a "let's move on" comment.

Anyway later on in the show - 2 minutes into this clip - he backtracked on the Rangers/sectarianism issue. Did Rangers make a complaint or were they inundated with complaints from supporters?

https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1553248800/1553257800/
Yip hes defo been got at.
Well done Rangers.

Sounds like Jim White is back on the bevvy
He actually bought me a drink once in The Angel (now Nachos) a few years ago. Spoke to him for about half an hour, mostly about Rangers, and he came across as a real good bluenose but you can be fooled by some of the shit he comes away with.

Comments from someone detached from Scottish football. In my opinion anyone who knows what our club has been through would either have to be clueless or seriously lacking in intelligence to even suggest we are culpable for the shambles that is Scotland national team.

We need to drag ourselves out of the dark ages?????

He needs to drag his head out of his arse!!!!

Lectures in morality from a convicted drunk driver?

As well as being a cunt, he is clearly lacking in self awareness.

A sanctimonious, condescending, sycophantic arsehole.

Read someone on Twitter referring to him as a “boaby hauder”. Certainly one of the best insults I’ve ever heard

So he never actually says how we are to blame. Just names some other random events which are happening which have no influence on Scotland being able to beat a bunch of Kazak famers. How does he get paid for that?

Yet another reason for Rangers to distance ourselves from the whole national set up altogether. Blaming us for Scotland being shite after the years of shit we went through to even have the chance to be so “desperate to be back competing with celtic.”

Fucking shambles.

Ignore the prick, I havnt listened to talksport since he started sagging rangers off he's an arse that talks shite, rangers fans should throw their weight behind norn Iron anyway

Back