Jim White blames us (and them) for last night

Mate of mine met him in Ibrox before an old firm game back in the early 90’s. My mate “ How’s it goin Jim hope we fu@# these b@#tards today eh”. The bold Jim replied “who cares”.

This cretin constantly decries Rangers and it's fans as being sectarian.
Jim has always been seen as a Rangers "fan".
Now, Jim, being a Glaswegian, MUST have been called an "Orange Bastard" a "Hun" hundreds of times.
Has he ever mentioned it ? I've never heard him say so.
Jim is a fraud.

How many millions were pissed away by voting us out of the league? How many of those millions could have went into youth development? How did having 4 or 5 years of very uncompetitive football, for us and that mob, help Scottish players develop?

And lastly and more Importantly, how does stealing the inncocence of quite a large portion of Scottish youth footballers in the 70s and 80s help Scottish football.

You'll note Rangers didn't vote for demotion or harbor a pedophile ring.

So how is it our fucken fault you absolute prick.

There is only one reason for last night - and that’s the fact you are allowed to kick the hell out of players in Scottish football - including youngsters in development like Oduwa for example.

Look at Barisc immediately coming in and saying Scottish football is much more aggressive and less technical than the Croatian league. A country with a million less people than us - but what league has world class players dotted all round Europe?

In Scotland you have basically most of the first half to boot the crap out of the opposition (unless you are Morelos)

Players are routinely not carded for fouling just to stop players who are breaking in attack. This is always a card elsewhere.

Red card tackles are mostly given a yellow in Scotland - sometimes just a foul.

The fact you can foul more means an aggressive quicker style of play pays off. Less football, less development, more battling. You add to that the very tight away grounds we play at and you have the football equivalent of ping-pong. Possession has no real value as aggression quickly wins it back.

This was mentioned in the media thread, but I felt it warranted it’s own. This prick has managed to shoehorn our name into a rant about last nights game.

‘Celtic and Rangers should be ashamed’ Jim White hits out after Scotland’s latest humiliation

By David Fowler
JIM WHITE has pointed the finger at Rangers and Celtic on the back of Scotland's latest international embarrassment.
The radio and Sky Sports News host insisted the Old Firm had to take responsibility for yesterday's humiliating defeat to minnows Kazakhstan.
[COLOR=rgba(79, 50, 28, 0.901961)]Jon Raine/talkSPORT
Jim White blamed the Old Firm for Scotland's latest embarrassment
[/COLOR]
The shambolic 3-0 loss has been branded the WORST in our history - with many fans demanding Alex McLeish to be axed.
But in a bizarre take, Gers-daft White pinned the blame on two of the country's biggest clubs.
Speaking on his talkSPORT show, he ranted: "Celtic and Rangers should be ashamed of themselves in terms of what they're doing or not doing in the international scene.

"Celtic are too busy, they're too preoccupied in trying to dominate Rangers, keeping them at arms length... Rangers trying to get back, competing with Celtic.

[COLOR=rgba(79, 50, 28, 0.901961)]Reuters
Alex McLeish has been castigated by the Tartan Army
[/COLOR]
"Celtic and Rangers are too busy undercutting each other in terms of tickets for away fans at Old Firm games... 'give them that, that will suit them'.
"It's pathetic. And then they're still trapped in sectarian bile.
"Rangers fans, quite recently again, the finger pointed at them for verbally abusing Steve Clarke.
"Once they come out the dark ages and realise they have a duty to serve Scotland, they might well progress."

AMATEUR DRAMATICS ‘One of the worst footballers I’ve seen’ Celtic star slammed by Queen’s Park’s ace

@Gregco_ fumed: "@JimWhite is an absolute embarrassment. Talksport is laughable today. He should never be welcome to do another Rangers event again."
Gers fan @grantrudder wrote: "Jim White is a clueless bastard talking absolute s***e on talk sport as usual".
@rangerslad1983 raged: "Jim white blaming rangers and celtic for the scotland national team being s****. pretty funny how rangers have no scotland international players. But celtic have 4. ".
Another angry Rangers supporter, @JamesJamezrfc1, seethed: "Jim White "Rangers have a duty to help the Scottish national team and drag themselves out of the dark ages".... this a***hole should never EVER be connected in any way shape or form with our club."
lNbkbKO.jpg

I’m inclined to give Scottish football as much help as Scottish football gave us when we needed it.
Nothing to be ashamed of there. One of the main reasons England has won %^*& all in over 50 years is that the Premier league is full of non eligible players.
I take it we can now expect a similar rant about England from this fake.

Club football and international football are totally unrelated.

Scotland doesn’t produce enough good footballers. That’s nothing to do with the clubs. There’s many fundamental factors and we could go on all day about what they are. But it’s just so misguided and poorly thought out to point the blame at domestic clubs. Lots of poor domestic leagues have good national teams (Belgium, Croatia, Colombia, Denmark, Serbia, Switzerland, Czech Republic etc) Making this a club argument is just a classic example of Scotland fighting a way to continue its parochial internal hate without addressing the real cause.

Having a dig at us because we are the biggest, club with the most fans in Scotland and indeed the UK, leading to more clicks/comments. If Aberdeen or Kilmarnock were the biggest club in Scotland, you can guarantee he would be putting the blame on them. Clickbait at its worst.

As far as I’m concerned it %^*& all to do with us. Our players weren’t involved in the national team last night and due to the way they are treated when they do play, I’m quite happy with that.

I couldn’t give a flying %^*& about the Tartan Trannies team. It’s all about the Rangers as far as I’m concerned. So go and fling shite at the moon Jim White.

The asshole White is going to the midden next week as a guest of that other jump the dyke senile old b@stard Stewart so he'll be listening to ninety minutes of iraoke while Stewart convinces him that Grace is a love song and has nothing to do with terrorist scum.
I wonder how he'll spin that on Talksport.

Are he and Charles Green still in a relationship?

Not seen them post any photo's on Facebook for a while but it says they are still together.

Sometimes it's better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Never before has that proved more appropriate than describing Jim whites comments. What a fud.

The biggest problem that has led to the state of Scottish football is the ridiculous money thrown at English football by Sky tv and others.

Does Jim want to discuss reality?

That has to be the daftest thing I’ve ever heard.

He’s actually blamed a spat over a ticket allocation in a Scottish league match for the downfall of the National team. There’s only one photo that can sum that up.

ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.png

There is no spat over ticket allocation.

Rangers at f***** last are putting Rangers supporters first.

Irafc are simply not getting the preferential treatment they got in the past.

And about f****** time too.

Rangers First.

And btw White is an irrelevant handwringing arsehole

This clown should never be allowed near a Rangers gig in the future and any bear in contact with him should make it clear the contempt he is now held in by the Rangers support.

Scotland have been so poor for so long now the only real surprise is anyone even getting upset about it anymore.

As for Jim White, just when you think Scottish football " journalism" can't sink any lower, here comes torpedo White to prove us all wrong.

Ignoring Jim White as he is a talentless clown that has managed to get himself on TV because he gets excited for a few hours every season as the transfer window closes.

It is strange that up to the late 80's the Scotland support was Rangers with a few thousand from other teams. I would say the vast majority that attended Wembley every two years were from Rangers supporters clubs on organised trips. I think when Souness arrived and we basically had the best in the UK playing our fan base couldn't get excited about an International game that was of a much lower standard than a typical league game.

I didn't even know Scotland were playing Thursday night . Sometimes I have retrospectively looked at the teams and haven't recognised three or four names. At one time Hansen, Souness, Gray, Cooper couldn't get a game for Scotland. Just looked at the team from last night have never heard of Palmer and I assume McNulty is the young guy from Hibs . How can they be international players.

Last edited:
Rangers and Celtic have no obligation to the Scottish national team. Like all other clubs in world football, they are rightly focussed on winning on the domestic front. As others have said, that rivalry makes players perform at a higher level which just confirms the utter nonsense of his comments.

We owe this country and specifically the SFA nothing after what happened to us. They reap what they sow. Vast majority of Rangers supporters have zero interest in Scotland and rightly so. It’s like an away game to our fans and players in modern times.

Also, let’s not hide the fact that Rangers and Celtic have been propping up the SFA for decades by pouring Millions into their respective youth development programs while the SFA and majority of other clubs sat back and did nothing. That is a point that should be discussed when analysing Scotland’s abject failure rather than done singing amines at Steve Clarke.

Jim White.

Clearly an out and out clown.

Pretty sure our board have his card marked. He won’t be back

Rangers players have been getting attacked by the Tranny Army since the mid-90s, I know, I was at a game when it happened (my last) I saw it and heard it, first hand. I used to passionately support Scotland, then moved to apathy then to outright hostility.

The vitriol has continued unabated since the mid 90s and both the SFA and the media (and politicians and Police) have done nothing and said nothing. If Celtic players or any other club had been on the receiving end there would be outrage, esp if Celtic. But the media and SFA allowed it carry on, and their silence acted as encouragement.

Then you have the treatment of Souness, Duncan Ferguson, Barry Ferguson and McGregor twice, the Hibs Hampden riot, all by the SFA (to name a few).

What is expected? That Rangers fans will go or have any interest in a putrid organisation that vilifies Rangers and allows full scale rioters to attack players and fans?

The media is the enemy of the Rangers and more widely the people of Britain.

Whyte can join the vomit in human form Spiers as Lundys as Quislings, who sold out their people for profile and Timmy gold.

Back