Jim White calling us Knuckle Draggers on TS right now

B8qoHcA.gif

I get the whole "what about Boyd" discussion, I really do. But we've given them ammo that frankly they were desperate for. Singing that song last night is manna from heaven for the wider media.
After our reaction at the weekend they’d have been desperate for the excuse to turn it on us ten fold. Some of our fans just couldn’t wait to help them.

I will not take lectures about sectarianism from people who completely ignored the abuse aimed at kris Boyd on Sunday.my wife is an
Irish rc and I use the 19th Century Terrorist word to describe anyone associated with Celtic and Irish republicans.in dublin I can walk down 19th Century Terrorist street and take a short cut through 19th Century Terrorist row

They've effectively decided in this country that sectarianism = use of the word 19th Century Terrorist. I struggle to see literally anything else categorised as such.
The 19th Century Terrorist party was a political party that contained people who wished to break from the UK ( sound familiar) it included protestants jews as well as RC's so cannot be sectarian or else calling a tory bastard or yoon is also sectarian

The 19th Century Terrorist party was a political party that contained people who wished to break from the UK ( sound familiar) it included protestants jews as well as RC's so cannot be sectarian or else calling a tory bastard or yoon is also sectarian

You'd do well to stand up in a Scottish court and argue that one, but at the same time it can mean different things to different people. Same as 'Hun', but then It's one rule for us, and another for them. Our enemies in Scottish society sought to make this one a derogatory term for 'all' Catholics so It's their go to weapon of choice for beating us over the head. And it usually works.

We should have a poll to see if the word 19th Century Terrorist is sectarian like that mob did years ago about the Hun word, I don't think we would all find it a big surprise that they overwhelming voted it wasn't. Them the rules it's about time we started playing them.

Can we send him the 700 YouTube videos of 60k at parkhead singing 'irish republican army' to the tune of beautiful Sunday?

And yet I'm sure Jim White would happily accept our "knuckle draggers" money when asked to appear at supporters functions, or host at club events etc.

He's a hoor.

You make a good point though, supporters clubs need to stop hiring the slippery lady's front bottom.

talksport is riddled with them

maybe they'll get guest andy walker on to explain why its funny to call someone an Orange bastard but wet yourself with injustice if someone uses 19th Century Terrorist bastard

The very nature of a sectarian divide means there are two groups in conflict or who hold different views and beliefs

Funny how it’s mainly the Rangers / Unionist / Protestant element that is criticised

Very little was made of the Boyd sectarian chants against him only 4 days previous and not one cheap from Jim Shite or the other pricks like Stewart, Tim Irish etc

They are devoid of fair and balanced comments

IMO their opinion due to ignoring mentally challenged chanting against Boyd is irrelevant

F.uck the lot of them

That’s exactly how i see it as well.

Nailed it Jim, first caller.

Hopefully someone points out hes widely expected to be next Celtic manager and highlights his agenda.

I worked with someone very close to him and they laughed the thought of him being a Rangers fan. There is no way he is, no way.

I'd imagine he's a fan along the lines of Spiers, he actually paid to go into the away end at the Tannadice boycott game yet takes his kids to Celtic games, Jim White is a despicable snake, There is no doubt in my mind at all that he'll suffer sectarian abuse at the phiggery and not mention it at all, turncoat whank that the filth are welcome to.

Jim White now calling for sections of Ibrox to be closed for the rest of the season!!
Yet the club will no doubt hire him for our POTY function !! :(:(

Sick of this c.unt.

Did Jim have a phone in to discuss the OB chants aimed at Boyd on Monday morning ???! No, didn't think so. He's an arsehole of the highest oirder.

Just tried to call but not getting on. Fucking sick of this pish. We’re constantly painted as the panto villains, but the media are as culpable as anyone. Until there’s parity in the reporting, this won’t go away.

We should have a poll to see if the word 19th Century Terrorist is sectarian like that mob did years ago about the Hun word, I don't think we would all find it a big surprise that they overwhelming voted it wasn't. Them the rules it's about time we started playing them.

Unfortunately we all know the outside world see it as sectarian. My view is as a loyalist British club throughout our history with our historic rivals being of Irish republican persuasion the enemy will always rightly be 19th Century Terrorists. In a few people in our supports eyes it means Catholic. To the larger Rangers support it means enemy. I am sure a large number singing it had no idea or cared what religion Clarke was.

The issue is with Clark being selective and the obvious media narrative we are now going to be even more penalised

So Clarke's glad Chelsea took him to London in the 80's, so his kids don't know anything about sectarianism, must be rampant racists instead then.

The people that continually use words like that in songs are a major issue for us though.

Jim White is a tit though.
It'll never change until sectarianism is addressed across the board, you can't just pick and choose what sectarianism is acceptable because it seems sectarianism can't be found anywhere else in Scotland except in the Rangers support. We did drop a lot of songs and add ons while everyone else just carried on calling us whatever they liked, is it any wonder these songs have crept back in?

Rangers NEED to start mentioning chants in pressers. This is what gets it in the news. Mentioning in in an official capacity.
While we are silent it will all be directed at us

Anyone inviting this snake to a Rangers function need to be having a good look at themselves.

I think he did the Rangers "Player of the Year" night a few years ago but I'm not sure he gets invited to any Rangers functions anymore.

Please will someone invite him to a rangers related function"he likes the blue pound " so that he can be sorted right out.

I don't listen to TalkSport now because of him.

Last time I heard him, a Rhabid had a go at him while White sucked his cock and said he had a great point and was lovely to hear on the show.

Another time, Danny Murphy comes right out with 'but Jim, you're a Rangers fan no?' to which White stutters in embarrassment and dodges it.

The guys is the cunts cun.t.

Back