Jim White leaving Sky

SSN to me is too dated and not dynamic at all, they should transform it with more debate and opinion live shows etc

SSN to me is too dated and not dynamic at all, they should transform it with more debate and opinion live shows etc
Disagree.

I watch sport to watch sport, or I watch sports news shows for sports news.

What you are suggesting would just be another platform for people to push greivance politics, all white people are racist, reparations, BLM, everything and everyone is sexist. I'm not sayint these things dont necessarily need debated - i'd just like a sports platform that delivers only sport.

I just want to know if Norwich beat Oldham, or who won the F1. Not enough platforms give you this any more without all the other bullshit.

I watched sky sports news this morning with some girl and that reality guy that played a bit ( Wright) Presenting and it was awful.

It was like a sports version of the old newsround, total condescending pish, with the female in particular absolutely awful And that was something considering she had a TOWIE pressing beside her.

As for Jim White, %^*& him!

I sometimes listen to him on Talksport but only in very small doses usually about 2 minutes before he bugs the shit out of me.

That’s him away. Tatty bye ya fud!

Seems a bit strange / sudden. Methinks there’s more to this. Even his cheerio segment there at the end was a bit meh, like a token effort.

Over the years Sky has gradually cleaned out the old guard - when Stelling and Tyler hang up the microphones it'll be unrecognisable from the launch day...

Always remember him interviewing David Murray on the signing of Seb Rosenthal and making a kunt of himself.

His ego has outgrown him and he won’t be missed, I hope he loses the talksport gig too, it’s just bloody annoying that he seems to have very good contacts in the game.
Simon Jordan schools him daily, the English/Scottish chat has been an embarrassment foe him the last few days

A sad sad day when Colin Murray left the talkSPORT 10 till 1 slot due to having excellent values. Tim Shite has made it into a look at me show and pandering to the masses!!

Can’t stand the guy.

On Talksport he talks like a tabloid newspaper “breaking news…my sources tell me “. Cringeworthy.

Looked up the word “smarmy” in the dictionary and it just showed his face.

Like Richard Madeley, he exudes self confidence. Talks a lot. Lots of opinions. But in reality , he is an idiot. A crawler.

Whenever they're discussing the problem of football finances on TS, Jordan will invariably buttonhole White with, "...Your mob at Sky etc...". As far as I can recall, White has never really defended Sky. Maybe Sky, having "listened in" to TS, got irked by White not defending them?

Hopefully, he'll get a job with BBC Alba now then.

Back