Jim White leaving Sky

Sport on GB News possibly?
Hope not

He dont fit the bill , given he deserted us , and I been looking forward to GB news . ! He would piss on my cornflakes if he went there.

I been in England nearly 50 years , you would never know from my voice , hate his posh accent

Going to his spiritual home of scum TV perhaps :rolleyes:

He's always been a bloody awful presenter so good riddance.

clown of a guy, made a pure lady's front bottom of himself talking pish to Simon Jordan yesterday. Just makes himself look brain dead when he’s in a discussion with somebody with a bit of intelligence
Listened to that as well ,was about to launch my phone listening to the uneducated prick he couldn't understand Jordan wasn't interested in any other home nations win or lose. Hope he leaves talksport also hate the knob

Here’s hoping they replace one tit with two that’re more pleasing to the eyes.

Sycophantic, arse licking weirdo who would sell his own Mother for a few quid and has somehow established a career despite having no knowledge of the subject he covers.

Sounds a perfect fit for GB News then.
Don't think he'll fit in with GB news! White is a hunk leftie, they wouldn't have him!

Rumor is that he is joining the scum coaching setup as Ange assistant manager.

Because apparently coaching badges and experience aren’t important anyway

His ego has outgrown him and he won’t be missed, I hope he loses the talksport gig too, it’s just bloody annoying that he seems to have very good contacts in the game.
Simon Jordan schools him daily, the English/Scottish chat has been an embarrassment foe him the last few days
That's it. Simon Jordan run rings round him and Jim's best come back is an attempt to sneer him for losing £50m with a football club or trying to denigrate Simon's extensive vocabulary.

He ruins great debates with red top headlines. And he's an apologist for the feral kind.

Listened to that as well ,was about to launch my phone listening to the uneducated prick he couldn't understand Jordan wasn't interested in any other home nations win or lose. Hope he leaves talksport also hate the knob
He was trying to push the agenda that Jordan hated Scotland. He didn’t hate Scotland, he “nothing’s” Scotland which is fine with me, least he’s honest

Great news, but ssn is not been watchable for a while now as its given up on sport and only deals in left wing politics.
He has been fully conditioned by the woke system. I had a Teams interview with Sky the other day. But not sure I could handle how corporate woke they are, they seem even worse than my current company for it.

A sad sad day when Colin Murray left the talkSPORT 10 till 1 slot due to having excellent values. Tim Shite has made it into a look at me show and pandering to the masses!!
Totally agree, thought Colin Murray would be shite on talk sport but his show was fantastic, it felt like you were listening to your mates down the down every day. Then we got white and honestly I’ve heard a more smarmy condescending cu nt as the bold jim. Add in that he can’t wait to put the boot into Rangers at every opportunity whilst constantly bigging up Celtic and their wonderful fans. Guys an absolute sell out and should be hounded any time he comes near a Rangers game.

Back