Jim White leaving Sky

Totally agree, thought Colin Murray would be shite on talk sport but his show was fantastic, it felt like you were listening to your mates down the down every day. Then we got white and honestly I’ve heard a more smarmy condescending cu nt as the bold jim. Add in that he can’t wait to put the boot into Rangers at every opportunity whilst constantly bigging up Celtic and their wonderful fans. Guys an absolute sell out and should be hounded any time he comes near a Rangers game.
I barely listen to the channel anymore but for work a 2-5 years back I was driving up and down from Manchester quite often and had it on a lot at night. Which was Goldstein and Cundy. Now this is where Talksport show their Jekyll and Hyde character as these guys are the polar opposite of White. Some of the patter as close to the bone for broadcast radio as you can get and like being with your mates in the pub.

Please tell me he's leaving Talksport as well. An un listenable channel with his whiney voice. A face for radio they say, he's definitely not got a voice for radio.

Go on Rupert, sack him from Talksport pretty please

Ticks all the wrong boxes, too white, too Christian, too straight and for me. Too celtic minded.

It's quite sad that these days when people hear of media personalities losing their jobs the first thought is that they don't tick the right identity boxes.

Media companies have been quite vocal that they are going increasingly to hire people because of their identity and not on merit so it is understandable people would think that.

I barely listen to the channel anymore but for work a 2-5 years back I was driving up and down from Manchester quite often and had it on a lot at night. Which was Goldstein and Cundy. Now this is where Talksport show their Jekyll and Hyde character as these guys are the polar opposite of White. Some of the patter as close to the bone for broadcast radio as you can get and like being with your mates in the pub.
If there are two on talksport even worse than White it is Goldstein and Cundy, imo they are a right pair of pricks.

Totally agree, thought Colin Murray would be shite on talk sport but his show was fantastic, it felt like you were listening to your mates down the down every day. Then we got white and honestly I’ve heard a more smarmy condescending cu nt as the bold jim. Add in that he can’t wait to put the boot into Rangers at every opportunity whilst constantly bigging up Celtic and their wonderful fans. Guys an absolute sell out and should be hounded any time he comes near a Rangers game.
Preferred Murray’s cohosts to him himself

Jim was a Rangers fan.

It’s cringeworthy listening to uom

constantly telling us Simon Jordan was ex palace owner
Martin “invincible “ keown
Constantly repeating himself during the one sentence
My good friend
It’s my understanding

c74t4Oh.gif

I watched sky sports news this morning with some girl and that reality guy that played a bit ( Wright) Presenting and it was awful.

It was like a sports version of the old newsround, total condescending pish, with the female in particular absolutely awful And that was something considering she had a TOWIE pressing beside her.

As for Jim White, %^*& him!
I said the same thing to the wife before I gladly went to work the other morning. I think her name is Bella. She was even worse than anything on kids tv.

A microcosm of what Sky Sports News descended into. Once it was watchable for hours with the stream of news and beautiful ladies, all replaced by clowns like Jim and Common Room politics.

He'll be no loss but I suspect the replacement will be just as bad if not worse.

As much as he is a self loving that he is synonymous with transfer deadline day. Wo der who they will get to replace him

As much as he is a self loving that he is synonymous with transfer deadline day. Wo der who they will get to replace him
They already ruined deadline day a few years ago after they stopped having the reporters live outside the ground with fans around them. After they got all offended by the behaviour of young laddish football fans e.g. I think the pink dildo waved in the face of the reporter outside Goodison Park was the final straw. :D

Back