Jim White promoting Ally McCoist

Status
Not open for further replies.

derbybear

Giving Ally the "You are Rangers" patter whist sucking his boaby!

Said that ALly should be the next Rangers manager because he knows what it's all about.

He was implying that Alex Rae and Kris Boyd were all for getting Ally back also (Obviously miss a good game off 'hit my arse')

White also said that the majority of real Rangers fans wanted McCoist back. Mmmmmm? Don't think so Jim.

id like to think there is more chance of jim white than ally mcoist getting the gig

Nearly crashed the car when he started suggesting it. Perry Groves said he wanted to hear if Celtic fans would like McCoist as Rangers manager, and some sheepshagger also phoned in saying he’s the man for the job. Seems everyone but Rangers fans want him back, wonder why.

Aye no bother Jim we will get our worst ever manager back ya fruit loop

Ally McCoist said on 5 Live last night, when asked, that he would speak to Rangers if asked but at no point put himself forward for the job

However he said at least twice that the best qualified should get the job regardless of Nationality etc.

Reminds me of a great line in a film(The Devil's Rejects)...

"I just want 'em alive long enough so's I can piss in their face..."

What every Rangers man should want to do to this fucktard !

How can any Rangers fan want McCoist back? Obviously no real fan does but even ones who pretend to support us like Boyd and Jim White.

I honestly think if McCoist came back ad manager a sizeable number of the supoort wouldn't be back

Jim White is a fud but not as big a one as McCoist. Ally has clearly lost the plot and is using his pals in the media to promote him for the job. How Ally doesn't see how big of an arse he made of the job is beyond me never mind the money he robbed with his ridiculous salary and his gardening leaeve payments. One of my all time favourite players but can't stand the man now

Feck me. And I take it he wants Barry as his assistant?

Thankfully the “Jobs for the Boys” network is long gone at the club. Let’s hope it stays that way

Ally McCoist is a disgrace, shouldn't be allowed to set foot in Ibrox regardless

Catch a grip of yourself ffs. What a statement to make.
I listened to talk sport when he was on with Brazil and then when jim White was on. White was just taking advantage of the fact that with him in the studio he couldn’t escape, he must have directly asked him about 8 times if he would come back it was obviously just a ruse to get folk to phone in and stimulate debate.

Jim White promotes Jim White. He's so far up his own arse it's not true and I still cringe when I think back to that infamous Brian Laudrup interview. He's best pitied to be honest. I don't know how he gets a job in the media, but the fact he does says it all about the state of that lot today.

Jim White is a fud but not as big a one as McCoist. Ally has clearly lost the plot and is using his pals in the media to promote him for the job. How Ally doesn't see how big of an arse he made of the job is beyond me never mind the money he robbed with his ridiculous salary and his gardening leaeve payments. One of my all time favourite players but can't stand the man now

Don't think so - all Jim's work! Had to laugh when A Mc said that there were lots of little things that need sorting which he said just after wearing suits to training was mentioned.

Jim White promotes Jim White. He's so far up his own arse it's not true and I still cringe when I think back that infamous Brian Laudrup interview. He's best pitied to be honest. I don't know how he gets a job in the media, but the fact he does says it all about the state of that lot today.

"He just phuckin loves himself" a quote from one of his Sky colleagues.

Reactions: ao2
I heard that this morning, it was totally cringeworthy. White continually kept asking the same question "But would you take the job Ally?" even after it had been answered. White also said and I quote "Rangers is your club Ally, not my club, but yours". He really is an embarrassing buffoon.

I also saw him interview a boxer yesterday (Deontay Wilder?) on SSN and it was painful. The guy would say something like "I'll knock him out easily" and White, unable to think of a new question would then say "So you're saying you'll knock him out easily?". This continued for several painful minutes. Terrible at his job and a fake Rangers fan.

Not going to happen as far as I’m concerned, King will still have a bitter taste regards McCoist and the fact that he continued to syphon money out the Club once the new board was in place regardless of what was said publicly.

White certainly disnae know who we are.

He knows fuuk all about us. He knows mair about brendas mhob.

Keep your fuukin kneb outta RANGERS business ya knobend.

Giving Ally the "You are Rangers" patter whist sucking his boaby!

Said that ALly should be the next Rangers manager because he knows what it's all about.

He was implying that Alex Rae and Kris Boyd were all for getting Ally back also (Obviously miss a good game off 'hit my arse')

White also said that the majority of real Rangers fans wanted McCoist back. Mmmmmm? Don't think so Jim.
Well I must be a kid on Rangers fan then because I wouldn't want him to sell me a pie at half time.

It goes without saying it won't be McCoist - a man who hasn't even set foot in Ibrox since his utter shambles of a "management career" - but it's f*cking infuriating it's even being discussed.

I think in this case he's pandering to Ally because he's a likable guy and he gets on well with everyone.

Brazil was saying it this morning but you could tell he was just joking.

Anyone that seriously thinks he should get it must have slipped into a coma from 2011 - 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back