Jim White talksport

On a side note the advert for the Jim White shows plays a clip of Liverpool legend and Rangers manager Gerrard, 2nd clip was Jermaine Defoe, 3rd clip was Bruno Fernandez.
We are a big deal folks! Folk know it the world over Rangers are huge and even this prick knows we are a draw for his nonsense. What happened to Bob Mills? He'd reverse this nonsense on the alky

I was listening until he tried to rip into the Brentford manager and make a story out of nothing and belittling Natalie Sawyer in the process. I'm listening to absolute horse shite on radio one but at least it's an upgrade on that wanker.

Talksport is good for 1-4 the Hawksby and Jacobs slot , also like Danny Kelly - thats it ! Rarely listen now ! White is an instant turn off both there and on Sky ! WTF is that accent ? Been in England since 1974 and my voice hasnt changed despite working in the City of London. Dont change your team , never forget your roots !

emgH1QH.png

“ mate” to everyone he speaks to, constantly. I can not listen to his show any more, tune back in when he is finished. An absolute fanny.

Its perfectly normal to have liked a talksport presenter....and now think hes a ladys front bottom

I've been to chelsea a few times as they are my team down south and have a few mates down there, but if they lose it doesn't hurt like when it happens with rangers.

The lads down there have been up a few times and its the same for them. To me and most I would imagine on here, it's more than just the team. Its family, friends, passed down the generations.

I cant afford to go to the football these days but I still feel the same as I always did. Its in the blood. Still having to pay back the bank loans i took when on euro tours, but have so many great memories, i dont regret a thing.

Had the misfortune of switching on to this earlier. A grade A fud trying to solicit angry listeners and be controversial. Anyone who changes their team colours cannot be trusted in the trenches and would be one for the watching in all areas of life.

I listened to his show the other day when i was driving and had to turn it off after five minutes, he is a smarmy ba****d. I would imagining his co hosts/guests must think he is a tosser the way he goes on.
As for changing the team you support, it sums him up.

To be fair, Jim probably can’t remember the team he supported before. The 90’s and early 00’s will be a bit blank for him.

You might have a soft spot for a team in a lower league or a foreign league
but your team is your team

and there is a special place in hell for jump the dykes from us to them

The radio version of piers morgan.. a opinionated arsehole . He thinks he speaks
For all ,when infact he speaks for himself
Full of his own self importance

Back