Jim White talksport

If I moved abroad and couldn’t go to Ibrox due to this, I might go watch my local team as I would miss attending games, might be a football fix but that’s about it. No way I would change allegiance, it’s treason.

The shite this glekit git talks is unreal. He sleazes his way into these roles with that false persona. Needs an Archie slap to waken him up. Clown.

people who ditch their support of a club to support another didn't support the club in the 1st place and should be treated as wrong un's. not quite as bad but folk that support different teams in different countries their my Spanish team thats my Italian team etc wrong un's

It is perfectly acceptable to change your 'interest' team as and when you move around. It is not acceptable to change your main team though.

It absolutely never ceases to amaze me how many people simply do not understand that the entire premise of radio shows that talk rather than play music is to drum up interest, negative or positive. It is why you have one presenter saying one thing, the co-host saying another and the callers taking sides.

Not one bit of it is real. It is presenters making sure they keep their jobs by being controversial enough to get fuds on Scottish messageboards discussing an absolutely nothing statement, falsely raising their profile and encouraging people to listen to whatever nonsense they spout next, and thus increasing advertising revenue and their own salary.

Job done Jim White I guess.

He is a prick though, to be fair.

What he is saying is correct, but anyone who would do such a thing is a snake, not to be trusted and probably not got a friend in the world

I hate his show. Bring Colin Murray back, at least he had an opinion of his own.
Think he bailed when the media group that owns The Sun took over. Have to applaud him for standing up for something he believes in.

Just want him back tho
bawling.gif

If you can change who you support at anytime you like, what's the point in supporting a team at all? The whole concept of supporters and rivalry wouldn't exist and as a result neither would the sport. It's probably the way it's headed with a european major league and kids in barca tops one day and Real the next, but in real football, ofc it's not fine. Fucking imbecile.

Deranged cunt claims not to support a team, and instead only follows Scotland.

He's a fucking dinosaur in terms of broadcasting and his shock-jock sensationalist shite just feels so horrendously dated its unreal. I had hoped that Sawyer joining him on the show with it being re-branded to the "White and Sawyer Show" would signal the end of his phase out, but he just takes centre stage and shouts over her at every opportunity.

He's a disgusting bastard who has made a career in recent times out of being contrary on the most banal of subjects, whilst also actively seeking out ways to be offended at anything / everything. There was a period of time about a year ago where every single day he would be trying to get one set of fans or another banned from stadiums - Millwall were a target at one point and he was at it like a dog with a bone.

At the same time as saying that swearing at stadiums is shocking and should see people banned for using bad language, he also "loves" the Sunderland fans who were portrayed so wonderfully in the Sunderland Til I Die documentary, although he clearly chose to forget the fact that large swathes of that series were dedicated to shots of the fans in the stadium, trackside, shouting "fucking bastard" etc at players from less than 2 metres away, or almost having a square go with Chris Coleman in the car park

He is a selective cunt, duplicitous sycophant bastard and the sooner that fucking dick is off the air the better. I despise listening to him, he's fucking dreadful.

Last edited:
Aye I could see me saying to my dad I've switched to another club his response would probably be "why would you support they Mickey bastards" wouldn't matter who it was that would be the default answer

To be fair to the other presenters and callers he is getting pelters.
He probably sees himself as a man of the people. This should prove even to him that he is an utter bell end.

He is only trying to justify his changing of the guard. Mibees he will once again join the Rangers family when he realises the likes of him and his other cohorts are going to fail in the mass cover up they are all party to.

When we were winning stuff he loved us.

Hes turned on us since.

There’ll be younger bears on here who’d be shocked if they knew how much White used to praise us and the way he could barely hide his joy whenever we won.

Personally, I didn’t know that you could do a complete 180 on the club you support at his age, but apparently you can since he’s nothing but a snide, mentally challenged boaby sooker now. But I suppose it’s all part and parcel of advancing your media career.

There’ll be younger bears on here who’d be shocked if they knew how much White used to praise us and the way he could barely hide his joy whenever we won.

Personally, I didn’t know that you could do a complete 180 on the club you support at his age, but apparently you can since he’s nothing but a snide, mentally challenged boaby sooker now. But I suppose it’s all part and parcel of advancing your media career.

Correct, he never hid his admiration for us on skysports once upon a time. Its just weird how hes changed.

I think we are being a tad unfair to the human invertebrate that is Jim White.

It is perfectly normal for a spineless coward to change the team he supports after being given a kicking, and is so terrorised by Celtc fans(it's what they do), that he refuses to make a statement to the police, and then becomes a slabbering sycophant to all things Celtc. No matter their collective of unspeakable crimes and behaviour.

I wonder what team the two young primary aged Rangers fans who were bottled by the Celtc fans in recent times now support?

I'm guessing it's still Rangers.

No news needs to try fill a show! Only like his show when Simon Jordon on

Before I worked from home I used to listen to Talksport every morning, loved it when SJ was on it. Always got the feeling that Simon would loved to have just given Jim pelters and wipe the floor with him. Certainly sounded like there was a bit of friction there.

And whatever credibility this fud had has just floated out the window.Are we sure this guy isn’t just pissed all the time?Has he got something wrong with him?

Heard this when out in the car at around about 11ish. Boy that was a Liverpool fan up until he was 17 and then became a Man Utd fan?

Natalie Sawyer wasn’t having it.

I've had a couple of cases of pals who went to denominational schools with me in early primary who went on a long with the herd and said they liked Rangers but a year or two later changed allegiances as (most likely their old man had a word) and they admitted they preferred Celtic. I was up in Peterhead when I started primary 1 in the mid 80s when Aberdeen were flying so came home saying I support them but my old man put a stop to that pronto - to this day I still think that's why we moved back down to Glasgow... that is the only instance it's ever acceptable. If you are beyond the age of 8 and start having a bit of savvy of what loyalty to your team means and you switch allegiance you aren't a football fan, you're a gimp, end of. Jim Whyte stating this proves presenting football is his job but he has no actual love for the game.

With the amount of cretins about in 2020, Jim has really gone some to be the worst of the lot.

I'd hate to be a woman left alone in his company.

He seems like a sleaze ball of the highest order.

And that's me being nice.

The way he was ranting at Natalie Sawyer when even she said changes teams is a no no......arrogant self obsessed throbber. A total parasite

Just caught his rubbish when I was in the car earlier. He was also speaking to Rick Parry about clubs struggling financially and giving it the all right mate shite. You could tell by Parry's responses he was wondering why he was speaking to the twat. Yeh just cause West Ham have struggled to avoid relegation a couple of times just change the club you support. It really just rolled off his tongue and goes to show what he is. Hope Hammers fans slaughter him.

He was on last week saying that Man City shouldn’t give Liverpool a guard of honour and basically how naff the guard of honour was but I’m sure last year he was telling us that Rangers should give celtic a guard of honour and how good a P.R. statement it would be for us.

His mask seems to be slipping a lot these days, absolutely hates it when he's challenged. Massively full of himself, I reckon he'd be a bit of a bully off camera/mic

Back