Jim white

He is now asking Rangers fans to phone and say whether we can win the league within The next five years

It is a fair point. There is a mentality change needed at the club from the boardroom to the backroom staff to the players. We are serial losers these days and it doesn't look like changing. As poster above said I dread life if they get 10. Things could get very ugly. In fact the fact I am staring down the barrel of a quadruple treble disgusts me. We gave been in the Premier every one of those 4 seasons. Some of the results against the 'poorer' sides in the league have been unacceptable, even with the 2-3 weeks of high after upping our game for the OF game. We have simply became a jumped up Aberdeen. Hard to believe but true.

It's a talk show, it's natural to make statements such as this, in an attempt to get people to phone and and create interest around the show.

Fair question, if they get 10, they will get numerous more
Nothing is going to stop them getting 10, and dear knows how many more. Yes, we will continue to be their closest challengers but are so far behind I can't see us change that in the forseeable future.

Much as he's a rent a gob rocket, people will really be starting to wonder if we'll ever win it again. My worry is starting to be that they get 55 before we do.

Losing becomes a habit and rut that is difficult to escape from. Winning the League Cup Final could have been the booster rocket for the rest of the season.
Yes, clearing the first hurdle is always the most difficult one. All the others after that, are much easier to get over.

Nothing is going to stop them getting 10, and dear knows how many more. Yes, we will continue to be their closest challengers but are so far behind I can't see us change that in the forseeable future.

Nonsense.

No one expected us to drop points in these last few weeks. Everyone thought we would kick on after beating them at the Piggery and - once we'd played our game in hand - go top of the table.

You make out as if everyone knew we would get beat by Hearts, draw with Aberdeen and get beat by Kilmarnock. They didn't. These were shock results.

This season has almost certainly gone now but next season will be a different kettle of fish entirely.

Never write off Rangers.

Much as he's a rent a gob rocket, people will really be starting to wonder if we'll ever win it again. My worry is starting to be that they get 55 before we do.
If and it is a big IF they achieve that then I really don't see how we as a club come back from that. We could be looking at the late 70's early 80's again. We are already losing generations of potential supporters to English football. Our support may dwindle in the years and it is criminal that that could be the case.

Nonsense.

No one expected us to drop points in these last few weeks. Everyone thought we would kick on after beating them at the Piggery and - once we'd played our game in hand - go top of the table.

You make out as if everyone knew we would get beat by Hearts, draw with Aberdeen and get beat by Kilmarnock. They didn't. These were shock results.

This season has almost certainly gone now but next season will be a different kettle of fish entirely.

Never write off Rangers.
Kilmarnock wasn't a shock result. You could see it coming a mile away with our form since the break.

Nonsense.

Never write off Rangers.
We’ve said this for the past god knows how many years , they get 10 and a dont see how we can come back from that.

They aren’t anything particularly special Rangers and the woeful bunch that make up Scottish football have made them look far better than they actually are.

They couldn’t beat Dunfermline at home in 90 minutes this season and have lost to Livingston domestically, in Europe they’ve played FC Cluj 4 times and won 1. While they did have a good Europa group stage I’m not sure Lazio are Rennes took it all that seriously.

Our problem is we are constantly going for project managers with no track record who’ve never been in the trenches so to speak and don’t know how to react when things get tough.

Half way through a season and we’re talking about them getting 55 now, Jesus.

Aye we’ve thrown away the league this season but cmon tae feck, lets not go into complete crackpot lunatic meltdown mode yet eh
How is it meltdown mode? Its entirely plausible. We are toothless with a rookie clueless manager, letting ourselves down time and time again.

Nonsense.

Never write off Rangers.

No-one, especially refs, will prevent them winning 10. It is delusion to think otherwise.

The refs will do their best to help them, but they can't stop us winning if we play well enough.

We beat them on 29th December despite the ref's best efforts.

We didn't play well last night, mate, but if the ref does his job and applies the rules then we win the game. Both Dicker and Burke should have been red carded, but they weren't, never mind the handball involved in their goal.

The lad there just dismissed Natalie Sawyer when she asked probably the most pertinent question. Oddly enough, he answers it shortly afterwards with the words, "When Walter Smith came back"

The moment we were incapable of winning the cup against 10 men was when we knew we didn’t have it in us

I’m not sure if the current board can do it without major investment.

We’re not going to win the league in any case with the sort of refereeing we’ve seen over the past couple of seasons.

By and large the support doesn’t realise the damage wreaked by Murray.

If and it is a big IF they achieve that then I really don't see how we as a club come back from that. We could be looking at the late 70's early 80's again. We are already losing generations of potential supporters to English football. Our support may dwindle in the years and it is criminal that that could be the case.

our support has never dwindled, we’re the most loyal supporters in the world,

Back