Jim white

hes a turncoat bastard who genuinely gives me the boak, cant believe the amount of "so called rangers men" who have their tongue hanging out the arse of paedo fc

Going to discuss if Steven Gerrard should leave us for derby
Rr1UVMq.gif

I don't have any real hatred toward Jim White, but I do feel he has been one lucky guy to have the career he's had. He's a broadcaster of little substance and he offers no insight whatsoever.

White is drunken slabberer who is the pricks prick.Never has and never will be a Rangers man.

Jim still feels he has to apologise for this picture.
If you're looking in Jim they wont forgive and they think you're a wanker too..

Maybe Brazil doesn't want to talk about it live in air.
That is fair enough - he suffered at the hands of the beasts.

However, he SHOULD speak out as a survivor and someone who managed to graft a career despite the horrors he faced

However, he SHOULD speak out as a survivor and someone who managed to graft a career despite the horrors he faced
He did, he was a big part of Torbett getting jailed 25 years ago.

I would suggest none of them Should do anything they are not comfortable with and anyone trying to make them or suggesting otherwise should have a good word with themselves.

AND FWIW Brazil did, which probably caused him personal trauma at the time.

People wanting them to relive it need to leave it up to them to decide if they can or not.

I would suggest none of them Should do anything they are not comfortable with and anyone trying to make them or suggesting otherwise should have a good word with themselves.

AND FWIW Brazil did, which probably caused him personal trauma at the time.

People wanting them to relive it need to leave it up to them to decide if they can or not.
Agree - Brazil did his bit.

He still talks about celtic like nothing's happened which is absolutely his prerogative.

I get more pissed of with him bigging up Ashley and co, there's obviously a connection.

Back