Jimmy Bell - The kit man who doesn't like giving out kit

If our club had 30 guys as staunch as Wee Jimmy..we'd be in a better place. Some man.
I accept what you’re getting at, and maybe in off field roles yes, but as far as playing staff goes, no. Unfortunately our area of the world right now hasn’t produced players of a sufficient quality. Maybe 1 or 2

I can’t forgive him for tweeting about us singing a dubious song on our euro travels.
The bears started singing the song and almost right away he tweeted about it.
That was poor IMO and he’s certainly always journo first and Rangers fan 2nd on refereeing too but it’s the best writing you’ll get on Rangers anywhere.

The Athletic is generally excellent and Michael Cox, Horncastle and Jordan are each worth the money alone.

Former CQMS pal

images

the site has people covering all the major teams, Jordan Campbell is their Rangers correspondent and does excellent work.

Apart from the nonsense he was spouting about our fans at Feyenoord last season.

Off topic I know.

I love Jimmy Bell, a true Rangers man who just loves being at the club.

Store men on building sites are the fucking same miserable bastards.
Even the wee wummin in charge of the stationery in our office was like that. You would use and sharpen a pencil till there was nothing left of it, go and ask for a replacement, and she would demand to see the old one.

Any subscribers of The Athletic should read this. It is absolutely brilliant. Players past and present telling their favourite stories about Jimmy Bell

Lorenzo Amoruso :

"It’s unbelievable how good Jimmy is in everything he does. I joined Rangers after having an operation on my achilles. I was sponsored by Reebok at the time and, to help me get back fit, they gave me a special pair of running shoes.

On the side there was a little bit of green. Not even a bright green, a dark green. I went for a shower and a massage on my achilles. I went back to the dressing room and I couldn’t find the shoes so I was thinking, “What the fúck is going on?”.

Someone said to me Jimmy threw them in the bin so I went to see him. He looked at me and said: “The green doesn’t go in this fúcking dressing room Lorenzo. You’re not using them any more”.
Brilliant

Any subscribers of The Athletic should read this. It is absolutely brilliant. Players past and present telling their favourite stories about Jimmy Bell

Lorenzo Amoruso :

"It’s unbelievable how good Jimmy is in everything he does. I joined Rangers after having an operation on my achilles. I was sponsored by Reebok at the time and, to help me get back fit, they gave me a special pair of running shoes.

On the side there was a little bit of green. Not even a bright green, a dark green. I went for a shower and a massage on my achilles. I went back to the dressing room and I couldn’t find the shoes so I was thinking, “What the fúck is going on?”.

Someone said to me Jimmy threw them in the bin so I went to see him. He looked at me and said: “The green doesn’t go in this fúcking dressing room Lorenzo. You’re not using them any more”.

Not even a packet of golden wonder cheese n onion Amo, get real.

Back