Jimmy Bell

Heard rumours of Jimmy Bell retiring at end of the season anyone else heard that?

Jim McAlister becoming the new hitman, could be seen hanging out the windows of the changing rooms yesterday.

He cracked a joke and a smile with my missus outside Elgin City's ground a few years back. Something about the hat she was wearing.

He's got a softer side!

He cracked a joke and a smile with my missus outside Elgin City's ground a few years back. Something about the hat she was wearing.

He's got a softer side!
Is that right. Interesting, insightful, indicative of the man’s humanity? Thanks for sharing. Oh, one more thing; wife, you say? RULES!!! ;)B-DB-D

Jimmy would have been happiest guy at Ibrox yesterday, but he still would have kicked a cheating SFA referees lady's front bottom in

Delighted for Jimmy. He’s been through it all this past ten years and the mentally challengeds have a strange obsession with him. Would love to win 55 against the scum and to see Jimmy’s big smile at Parkhead.

I'd love to see him come to the edge of the pitch, fire up the board as if we were making a sub, hold it above his head with 55 on it

Would love to know what he said.

We know they are the dregs but the song about him was low even by then.

Hate to think what would have happened if Jimmy had done a Klinsmann like the Gaffer!!

Heard rumours of Jimmy Bell retiring at end of the season anyone else heard that?

Jim McAlister becoming the new hitman, could be seen hanging out the windows of the changing rooms yesterday.

Jim is involved with first team training but also helps Jimmy out. Not heard he’s retiring.

I’ve said before and I’ll keep saying it Jimmy bell deserves to be in our hall of fame

I’ve heard that too.

Hopefully, he’s still there long enough though to see the title flag unfurled and hear the Champions League theme blaring out once again.

I just cannot see jimmy retiring from a job he loves at the club he lives for it makes no sense unless it's for health or family reasons.
I call bullshit.

My pals wife originates from Rothesay same as McAllister and he told me this last month.

Dream job for the lad and big boots to fill

Freudian slip. Kitman. But yeah, hitman is pretty much Jimmy Bell.

Back