Jimmy Nicholl insists Gerrard’s critics have no idea how bad a state Rangers were in a year ago

Yes we have improved of that is no doubt,if it wasn't for stupid individual errors we would be up there with the mankies

This season was always going to be one of trial and error for the manager.
Next season after another transfer window I would hope we are close to the team he wants on the pitch and taking those c*nts all the way.
Unless that mob spend big we are not that far away at the moment.

I for one don't see how just one transfer window this summer can get us near the team the manager wants.. If we're close to what the manager wants then we're in trouble.

He'd need to get a Butcher in, a Butcher at his peak to take the other defenders by the scruff of the neck for a start. And we ain't getting that kind of central defender on our budget.

Starting off next season with this defence (Worrall or not) and we're going to struggle yet again.

I for one don't see how just one transfer window this summer can get us near the team the manager wants.. If we're close to what the manager wants then we're in trouble.

He'd need to get a Butcher in, a Butcher at his peak to take the other defenders by the scruff of the neck for a start. And we ain't getting that kind of central defender on our budget.

Starting off next season with this defence (Worrall or not) and we're going to struggle yet again.
We have a good goalkeeper,Katic and Goldson are good centre halfs.Davis,Arfield are good centre mids,Tavernier and Barisic give width and Defoe is a fantastic striker.
I'm allowing Morelos to leave and allow us to spend a few quid as well.
If you throw Hastie,Jones and the returning Murphy into things then let's be honest they are really not much better than us

"Rangers – who have had to contend with the extra burden of 10 Europa League games this term – have 66 points after 33 games last term, just four more at the same stage last season."

Scottish journalism at it's best - We played 14 Europa League games this season, not 10 (or, if anyone wants to be pedantic, 6 Europa League games and 8 Qualifiers).
and to think we played 17 games on way to final in 08/9

Back