JJ

ecossebear

Is Johnansson still at our club as coach or did he leave with Pedro? I know we now have Nicoll, Lovenkrands, Thomson and Vignal on our coaching ranks so I wondered if he is still here?

Cheers folks! I thought he was still there but wasn’t sure. Good to see us with a number of decent coaches for a change! We seem to be making the right appointments throughout the club

From what I've seen with JJ and Murty, it looks as though the two are pretty close.

Obviously Jimmy Nic's been brought in as an experienced Assistant to guide Murty's hand, but I wouldn't be surprised if JJ has Murty's ear as well.

JJ was definitely in the technical area last night.

However, did anyone else see him showing Murty something on an iPad/tablet, maybe even a clip board on a couple of occasions in the first half? I sit just behind the directors box so couldn’t see clearly enough.

Was JJ connected to the web and showing GM some of the “expert” analysis on the FF match thread or was it a new cabinet from ikea that would be perfect to place McInnes in?

I also noticed Walter was in attendance again....:oops:

.....Walter never had an iPad though :p

However, did anyone else see him showing Murty something on an iPad/tablet, maybe even a clip board on a couple of occasions in the first half? I sit just behind the directors box so couldn’t see clearly enough.

Was JJ connected to the web and showing GM some of the “expert” analysis on the FF match thread or was it a new cabinet from ikea that would be perfect to place McInnes in?

Walter had Duran to scare the living shit out of and run down stirs faster the the 4g in Ibrox

We have a video analyst who sits at the back of one of the stands watching the match. He phones the dugout with info which may not be apparent from the touchline. JJ passes this to Murty during the match.

From what I've seen with JJ and Murty, it looks as though the two are pretty close.

Obviously Jimmy Nic's been brought in as an experienced Assistant to guide Murty's hand, but I wouldn't be surprised if JJ has Murty's ear as well.
Jimmy Nic will be there to 'guide' the dressing room.;)

We have a video analyst who sits at the back of one of the stands watching the match. He phones the dugout with info which may not be apparent from the touchline. JJ passes this to Murty during the match.

If that’s correct, I assume this “video analyst” is football savvy (ie knows the game at a professional level) and not just a gadget whiz kid.

If that’s correct, I assume this “video analyst” is football savvy (ie knows the game at a professional level) and not just a gadget whiz kid.

Might be Andy Scoulding. Allen appointed him Head Scout, but he made his name as a video analyst at Liverpool, England and Valencia (Neville). Hodgson really rates him.

Back