Jodie sings. We love you Rangers

Generally not a huge fan of these efforts posted on here, but this is a great wee song. Think this could really take off.

Btw i don't mean Jodie's effort posted on here, just new songs in general i meant.

Last edited:
Love this one.. only wish it was longer. Listening to this and her version of “singing the blues” has got me dreaming of 55 very soon, what a monumental day it will be for us all!

Love this one.. only wish it was longer. Listening to this and her version of “singing the blues” has got me dreaming of 55 very soon, what a monumental day it will be for us all!
This song has the potential to go on and on. I have already written another verse about the formation of our club and there are so many other 'events' to be covered :D

Really liked this song, any chance you can do a version of Ibroxonia ?
I can understand the affection for that song! And I'm probably being hypocritical, because I write songs using established tunes! But because it's only subtle changes in the lyrics I cannot get onboard with it. I get people love it, which is great. But it's a song I cannot listen to from start to finish. Fair play to the guy who adapted it. But it's a no from me

Aye it is, that ok?

song is great, listened to it numerous times but for me his name isn’t pronounced right on the song
Of course it's ok. If that's the only criticism of the song that's brilliant.

I genuinely never even thought of how his name is pronounced. I've always pronounced it as Jodie does in the song. Maybe the stress should be on the 'A' ? Don't know. I will be listening to every person who says his name from now on :D

Of course it's ok. If that's the only criticism of the song that's brilliant.

I genuinely never even thought of how his name is pronounced. I've always pronounced it as Jodie does in the song. Maybe the stress should be on the 'A' ? Don't know. I will be listening to every person who says his name from now on :D

BBC commentator Helaaaander. :)

@WBD any chance of you building a 55 playlist on Spotify?

Im a lazy (unt, but I want to get prepared for early March. :)

Back