Jody sings Glen Kamara song

Prestwick_ Bear

" Kamaras electric he fucking skins the Ceptic "

He makes Broon look like .......the LEGO MUNCHER!!!!!

Just my wee version. :p

Last edited:

WBD

Official Ticketer
Great singer, hopefully the club can get her involved in a more official capacity alongside other singers.
There already is a connection with the club, they are realising her value and starting to get more involvement for her. Hope is goes the full road with her as well as other talented bear musicians.

Now is the time.they should be ramping it up. Build unity within the support and have a whole new list of ready made songs for when we return to Ibrox. That's my opinion. :)

WBD

Official Ticketer
My retired mate messaged me last night to tell me it's his new favourite Rangers song.
That's brilliant to hear that. It's a fun song and should be treated as such. I doubt it possible to get it sung in the stands (expect with how long it's going to be till we get back!!) Maybe the part up to "I want you to know could have been sung.

Maybe this is the way forward for the time being, get songs written, recorded and shared on SM till such time as we get back.

WBD

Official Ticketer
Brilliant rendition. Very catchy.

This young lady's got a real talent. Keep the songs coming.
It is her intention, we have a few songs lined up. But she has other commy such as work so it's not always easy. Hoping some other bear musicians can step up to the plate and help her out, and if they are looking for material? I have loads to choose from :D

It is her intention, we have a few songs lined up. But she has other commy such as work so it's not always easy. Hoping some other bear musicians can step up to the plate and help her out, and if they are looking for material? I have loads to choose from :D
Brilliant, I'm looking forward to any new material she plans to upload. Good on her for finding the time alongside other commitments.

Great job again Jodie, and thanks for sharing your talent with us Bears.

Bluejodsx

Brilliant, I'm looking forward to any new material she plans to upload. Good on her for finding the time alongside other commitments.

Great job again Jodie, and thanks for sharing your talent with us Bears.
Aw thank you so much for all your kind words! Getting an operation on my mouth tomorrow but it should be healed in time for me singing on the Simply the Best Night In for the RFC Charity :) x

WBD

Official Ticketer
Best wishes to Jodie going for an operation today. Can't sing for a week at least. That must be hard for her. Good luck Jodz

change consent