Jody sings Glen Kamara song

Brilliant rendition. Very catchy.

This young lady's got a real talent. Keep the songs coming.
It is her intention, we have a few songs lined up. But she has other commy such as work so it's not always easy. Hoping some other bear musicians can step up to the plate and help her out, and if they are looking for material? I have loads to choose from :D

It is her intention, we have a few songs lined up. But she has other commy such as work so it's not always easy. Hoping some other bear musicians can step up to the plate and help her out, and if they are looking for material? I have loads to choose from :D
Brilliant, I'm looking forward to any new material she plans to upload. Good on her for finding the time alongside other commitments.

Great job again Jodie, and thanks for sharing your talent with us Bears.

Brilliant, I'm looking forward to any new material she plans to upload. Good on her for finding the time alongside other commitments.

Great job again Jodie, and thanks for sharing your talent with us Bears.
Aw thank you so much for all your kind words! Getting an operation on my mouth tomorrow but it should be healed in time for me singing on the Simply the Best Night In for the RFC Charity :) x

Best wishes to Jodie going for an operation today. Can't sing for a week at least. That must be hard for her. Good luck Jodz

Back