Joe Aribo Appreciation Thread

Gio is getting more out of him than Gerrard too
I've noticed this and I'm surprised to be honest. I honestly thought he and Gerrard were really close and his departure may have hindered his performances but my god he seems to have went up a level. Either he takes immense pride in being an ultra professional or maybe he wasn't as close as I gave him credit for.

But aye, easily the best player in Scotland. If he played for the smelly lot then he would be worth £50 million according to those in print.

He’s been first class, running at defenders constantly, using his strength too.

Top player.
I'm sure Gerrard mentioned it before but his last few games he really has seemed to realise he's a big boy and started using his strength / some controlled aggression to boss the game more.

He’s playing really well. I gave a bit of a hard time earlier in the season for not grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck.

He’s now doing that - brilliant player

Player of the season so far.

Never put a foot wrong today. He absolutely ran the show.

Hopefully he’s now realising he has the talent to change games on his own, I’ve felt he’s always hung back. He keeps growing like this and we’ll definitely need him on a longer contract as we’re going to have the epl clubs sniffing around him.

Hopefully he’s now realising he has the talent to change games on his own, I’ve felt he’s always hung back. He keeps growing like this and we’ll definitely need him on a longer contract as we’re going to have the epl clubs sniffing around him.
Think there's been teams sniffing around for a while now mate. 100% right though, always thought the same about him holding back a little. Looks to have that bit more belief since the new management have came in

He was prone to drop out of games in the past. Not now, he was non stop until he was subbed, and always looking to make things happen around the box. I think Joe and Arfield work really well together in that area.

Reactions: hms
Think there's been teams sniffing around for a while now mate. 100% right though, always thought the same about him holding back a little. Looks to have that bit more belief since the new management have came in
Definitely has raised his game, he believes he’s the main man now, we need him signed up.

Starting to do consistently what he'd do here and there in games previously. I've criticised him a fair bit because the talent was always there. Now we're seeing the attitude as well. Great to see.

I honestly think Gerrard shoved him out right where he could shine sometimes but his flaws weren’t as noticeable, He looks a far more complete player since gio came in and is becoming the player we always knew was in there.

Maybe it was a system error with Gerrard and Beale, aribo needs structure but also the freedom to express the talent

A baller.

Said it from first game i watched him in a Rangers jersey.

Has all the ability in the world and is adding aggression, steel, effort, positioning, physicality and now decision making and finishing to his game.

Really could end up going very far in the game, a lot of english clubs are keeping an eye on big joe.

I was never a huge fan until recently. Seems to be getting better and better.

I fear he is one that will attract bids if not in Jan in Summer.

Back