Joe Aribo Corner footage?

CaliforniaBlue1872

I'm hoping he is currently in the process of realizing how much better he is than the rest of the players in the league.

Could score 10+ goals this season and really push on to another level

bullen an la

Official Ticketer
He had 2 kicks at morelos then went greeting to the ref when buff gave a bit back.
Aberdeen and Killie players always do this.
They get away with nibbles at him then as soon as he gives a bit back they're away to the ref.
Save when he makes a challenge against them, they always throw themselves down dramatically.
Add the scum players to that list

jackstar

He'll be like a new signing now he's settled and his first touch and close control is superb and he'll be a real handful. Unlucky not to score as well.

DadoBear

Is there any footage of Aribo taking the utter piss out of the mutton molesters? his close control is outstanding, it almost seemed like half the Aberdeen team that corner with him.
Aye then someone barged him in the back and knocked him to the ground from behind, buff got involved and the sheep got a free kick

Steffan39

Is there any footage of Aribo taking the utter piss out of the mutton molesters? his close control is outstanding, it almost seemed like half the Aberdeen team that corner with him.
The ball was stuck to his feet at times. Reminded me of his Europa League goal last season a couple of times when he managed to find his way out a blind alley and have a shot off. His footwork coupled with his new strength/physique from the off season is looking to be paying dividends. Long may it continue!

JamesyMRR

Official Ticketer
Huge talent. Just needs to stay in the game and not fall out of it. I thought that happened a wee bit in the second half.

Latest posts