Joe Aribo Corner footage?

He had 2 kicks at morelos then went greeting to the ref when buff gave a bit back.
Aberdeen and Killie players always do this.
They get away with nibbles at him then as soon as he gives a bit back they're away to the ref.
Save when he makes a challenge against them, they always throw themselves down dramatically.
Add the scum players to that list

He'll be like a new signing now he's settled and his first touch and close control is superb and he'll be a real handful. Unlucky not to score as well.

Is there any footage of Aribo taking the utter piss out of the mutton molesters? his close control is outstanding, it almost seemed like half the Aberdeen team that corner with him.
Aye then someone barged him in the back and knocked him to the ground from behind, buff got involved and the sheep got a free kick

Is there any footage of Aribo taking the utter piss out of the mutton molesters? his close control is outstanding, it almost seemed like half the Aberdeen team that corner with him.
The ball was stuck to his feet at times. Reminded me of his Europa League goal last season a couple of times when he managed to find his way out a blind alley and have a shot off. His footwork coupled with his new strength/physique from the off season is looking to be paying dividends. Long may it continue!

Huge talent. Just needs to stay in the game and not fall out of it. I thought that happened a wee bit in the second half.

He nearly scored what would have been goal of the season but for a good tackle by Ferguson.
He looks like he could be a massive player for us this season

His ball control at times was bordering on ridiculous(in a good way might i add)was pishing myself at that yesterday when i watched it,the sheep shaggers couldnt get near him or the ball haha

Can see the sheep players gearing up for a bad a tackle got fouled at there right time....oh wait he fouled somehow

Our ex-players will be along shortly, to tell us he's only worth a fiver.

But his control and touch are sublime.

Aye then someone barged him in the back and knocked him to the ground from behind, buff got involved and the sheep got a free kick

They then proceeded to take the free kick about 15 yards from the "foul"

Wee things like that really piss me off, if you can't enforce the rules of the game what's the point ffs

I loved the wee drag he did to throw McKenna or Taylor, just before Ferguson nicked the ball with a slide tackle as Aribo was about to pull the trigger. Came to nothing but absolutely sent the defender packing.

prick ferguson doing the dirty. that was the closest that cant got to aribo all day. shocking decision by the cheating linesman

Still no idea how that ended up an Aberdeen free kick. Joe had the audacity to get pushed to the ground, so free kick against him. At first I thought Alfie must have pushed or something but looking at that he done nothing.

19 Ferguson it is eventually flattens him with an elbow.

Latest posts

Back