Joe Aribo Song

When he’s on the ball
He’s on the go
Our Number 17 he is Joe Aribo
He’ll cut inside
He’ll score a goal
He’s fucking dynamite and he’ll put on a show

Duh duh duh....
Another class chant by the UB just like Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers. Get learning this one.

I swear it’s the tune from “Gummy Bear” that song from 2006.

Another class chant by the UB just like Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers. Get learning this one.

I swear it’s the tune from “Gummy Bear” that song from 2006.
Have been trawling YouTube trying to find FC Kobenhavn’s version. I’m assuming that’s who we got the tune off of.

There’s is something else.

I agree the club need to make it happen along with safe standing.
You saw it tonight when the UB stopped singing briefly it’s an absolute joke no matter the opposition. Unless we’re playing against Celtic or in Europe the atmosphere is rotten. Then you have folk saying “Ibrox will be rocking tonight” despite them probably not making the effort to sing in the first place.

Agreed 100%.

You saw it tonight when the UB stopped singing briefly it’s an absolute joke no matter the opposition. Unless we’re playing against Celtic or in Europe the atmosphere is rotten. Then you have folk saying “Ibrox will be rocking tonight” despite them probably not making the effort to sing in the first place.

Agreed 100%.

but but on its night Ibrox is pure the best ever , I’ve yet to see them nights the last few years , don’t get me wrong we’ve had good atmosphere but nothing mental and even the good ones are spearheaded by the UB

That's a few great tunes recently from the Union Bears. None of them in any way offence to anyone. Strange why the media aren't mentioning this. Doubt UEFA have been contacted with complaints. Their keyboards must be gathering dust.

Well done UB keep it going. Cheering on the bears to 55

I’ll give the UBS their due they don’t half hammer a song until it takes off. This tune was in the background for most of the game. Well done boys and girls.

but but on its night Ibrox is pure the best ever , I’ve yet to see them nights the last few years , don’t get me wrong we’ve had good atmosphere but nothing mental and even the good ones are spearheaded by the UB

What is it you do to help generate a better atmosphere?

I preferred the other Aribo song if I’m honest

Decent tune and happy its a song for big joe who i think is going to be a star.

But.

The lyrics are pretty poor.

Reactions: WBD
Another good effort from the UB getting a new song out there, it will no doubt take off with our away support at Tynecastle then the wider support will take to it from there.

More Rangers / players songs the better, been a massive improvement on that front this season.

Back