Joe Aribo - The man that can play anywhere

For all the talk about who leaves in the summer and at what price, this lad could be the one who attracts a huge bid.

Thought he did well at LB, although he is wasted there with all that talent. Love the fact that he is so versatile, what a cracking player he has been for us so far..... and he keeps getting better in my eyes

As Gerrard had said, very good football players can play anywhere and Aribo is exactly that, a very good footballer. He has done well for us at left back before including an amazing performance in Europe.

Of course, I'd rather he played up front where he is at his best but it is great to know he can slot in where required.

One thing that does really stand out for me is his attitude. He really does just get his head down and get on with it, regardless of where has been asked to play.

The street/swagger style of football is so great to watch and to think we signed him for buttons really is another huge feather in the Recruitment Team's Cap.

He gives Rangers incredible retention control, creates things out of nothing, pulls opposition players away from their position, creates space for teammates to exploit and scores the odd great goal.

Has anyone mentioned yet hed be ace in a Tennents 6s Team? No? Well he would be.

Lee Bowyer hates this thread
XFsC4xh.gif

Back